I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

Discus and support I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Will Grant2, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Will Grant2
    Will Grant2 Guest

I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for years, and my subscription was current as of October 10th 2023. This month, it expired and I cannot reactivate it. I called Microsoft support and they said my account does not have a Realms server subscription and they have no record of even charging me for the subscription.

:)

Will Grant2, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Will Grant2 Win User

I already said that Microsoft has no record of my account being moved from Mojang. I was able to play the game until the 10th. My monthly subscription will not renew. Mojang tells me to talk to Microsoft and Microsoft says I don't have a realms subscription.

I've been on phone calls with Microsoft tech support and keep getting hung up on.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:
    1. Check your purchase history to confirm that you have purchased Minecraft Realms in the past. You can do this by logging into your Microsoft account and going to the “Order history” section.

2. If you are unable to find your purchase history, contact Microsoft support for assistance. You can visit this page to get started. They will be able to help you locate your purchase history and provide you with further instructions on how to proceed.

3. If you are able to locate your purchase history, but are still unable to renew your Minecraft Realms subscription, try the following solutions:
    * Restart the game and try again.
    * Check your internet connection. A slow or unstable connection can cause issues with renewing your subscription.
    * Try updating during off-peak hours.
    * Check if there are any updates available for Minecraft Realms. If there are, install them and try again.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks

Brilliant.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Check your purchase history to see if the game is listed there. If it is, try reinstalling the game.
  6. HezekiahMichael Win User

Minecraft Realms Plus - Expired... But not really.

I ended up cancelling auto-renew entirely and temporarily deactivating my realm completely so I could set it up to be charged at times more convenient for my fixed income. Currently, I manually renew my 2-person realm every month now via my Nintendo Switch (on which I have the Switch version of Minecraft Bedrock), but I wouldn't call that a solution or even a workaround, because the problem is that auto-renew on Microsoft is correctly taking payments but not actually resulting in renewing a 2-friend realm.

Renewing manually every month on a completely different non-Microsoft game console that I also have Minecraft for is not a viable workaround for autorenewing a realm for someone who only has Minecraft Bedrock on PC.

There must be something buggy in the communication between a Microsoft server saying "the subscription has been paid this month" and the Mojang server that's supposed to answer "okay, we confirm that the existing realm is successfully renewed for the next 30 days" (or, what I think we'd all appreciate at the very least: "there was a problem renewing the existing realm, refund the customer their payment and tell them there was a problem").

(I haven't tried auto-renewing via Nintendo but problems with that method wouldn't belong here anyway.)
Thema:

1. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game - Similar Threads - cannot renew minecraft

2. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  3. Cannot renew Minecraft Realms Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot renew Minecraft Realms Subscription: Hi all, I'll get straight to the point, here's my problem. I've recently run into a problem where when I open Minecraft to renew my realm subscription on the Mojang website, I get greeted with two...
  4. I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.: I have had a realm for 18 months. The last subscription I purchased was for a 3-month extension. Now, when I try to extend the realm I'm asked to join the new subscription model, which I'm fine...
  5. cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm: [img] hello i am having issues renewing our Minecraft server that we have spent 100's of hours on and NEED this solution fixed please. when i go to my the purchase on my computer, i cannot pick my...
  6. Je ne peut pas renouveler mon abonnement[I cannot renew my subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je ne peut pas renouveler mon abonnement[I cannot renew my subscription]: salut la gang mon abonnement xbox live c'est fini aujourd'hui et la facturation automatique ne sais pas fait j'ai donc voulu changer la carte et malheureusement ils me mettent en France mais je...
  7. Cannot Renew Minecraft PE Realm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Renew Minecraft PE Realm: When I go into Minecraft PE to renew my PE Realm, it says that I cannot play online multiplayer games because of how my Xbox Live account is set up. It says to go to Xbox privacy settings to allow...
  8. Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass: I noticed today that a 1 montth subscription for the Games Pass is on sale for $1. I have more than enough money in my Microsoft account to be able to buy the subscription, but when I try to buy...
  9. i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live.: i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live all my info is correct but my automatic renewall is out and do not find a way to renew it with the online support.its a continous...
  10. Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...: title says it all people. Please can a computer Lord help me ! 1045a36e-c9be-4b84-9ae7-f9ec7d03aad3