I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

Discus and support I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Colleen Smith1, Jul 23, 2023.

1. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc.

:)

Colleen Smith1, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Verify that your PC's region, time zone and date are set correctly, and make sure you are using the same account on the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app and the Xbox Console Companion app.

Best regards.
  3. Colleen Smith1 Win User

Please return my xbox microsoft solitaire collection premiere.
  4. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. SnowBirdCarol Win User

Solitare Pyramid on Windows 8.1

Since upgrade to Win 8.1, Premium user bonus button entitled "Give me an Extra Deal" in (paid-up for a year) Premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes app. Other button entitled "Give me a Wild Card" does work. correctly. No "Upgrade
    Available" in Store available for installed Premium MS Solitaire.. I am hesitant to uninstall/reinstall for fear I will need to pay again. Unsure how my account is linked to the Xbox name given me by the game. Can you help?
  6. Joe5011 Win User

Solitaire Collection will not connect to Xbox Live LinkID=808235

Thank you for keeping us updated. We would like to know if you have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game from your PC. We would also like to verify if you are getting the same error message when playing other games online.

We will be waiting for your response.

Yes, I have tried to uninstall-reinstall the solitaire collection app. I pay for the premium edition. I have downloaded two other games a spider solitaire and solitaire pro but both of them do not work either.

Nothing?
    I suppose you can refund my money that I paid for premium edition since it doesn't work.
Thema:

1. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it. - Similar Threads - cannot reinstall Microsoft

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. Cannot reinstall game because of several errors

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot reinstall game because of several errors: I am trying to download a game that I previously uninstalled on the recommendation of the manufacturer. In trying to reinstall the game, nothing happens because the page claims that I own this...
  10. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc: hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says i need to repurchase... can you please assist...