I cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty

Discus and support I cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, as you know Microsofts QA is horrible. I bought a Elite Controller 2 months ago and it started double clicking on R1 out of the blue. This issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spidosaur Ket, Sep 24, 2023.

1. I cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty

Hi, as you know Microsofts QA is horrible. I bought a Elite Controller 2 months ago and it started double clicking on R1 out of the blue.

This issue seems to not have a fix (thanks Microsoft) and it seems to be extremely common. I want to claim my warranty. Unfortunately I didn't know I needed to register my controller to my account, I tried doing it now and it just won't accept my serial number.

I hope there is another way to claim my warranty? I have the receipt. I hope there is because if not this is really really scummy.

:)

Spidosaur Ket, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Elite controller warranty repair request. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly make sure to prepare the proof of purchase/receipt for the controller and the device serial number then reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools and resources to process your service order using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. dustylee15 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

4. AmandaBunch1 Win User

Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair

Hello,

thanks for the link but it won't let me contact the support because the elite 1 is not eligible for warranty anymore and I can only contact support with the series 2 serial number. I would understand this if the original repair attempt during warranty would
    have been successful. But the actual claim for repair was within warranty of the elite 1 controller, but evidently that was never fixed or not dealt with properly by microsoft.

The support process available to me will not even give me the opportunity to talk to someone from support to discuss a solution.
  5. AhmedHussain11 Win User

Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

My xbox was from Argos, it was manufactured for the UK, I am pretty sure I have warranty because my Xbox series X is registered on my account and still has warranty available till the 5th of March so that means my controller must have the same amount of warranty I am just unable to register it on my account for some reason
  6. HarryBrown6 Win User

xbox elite controller series 2

Unfortunately, because i bought the elite controller on its own, i cant seem to register it. When asking where to find the serial number there is no option for the xbox elite series 1. Other people have said unless you bought the package (Which i didn't)
    there the serial number option doesn't register the serial number of the controller. the only way to register a xbox elite controller is to by the paddle package and then the serial number is accepted. Personally i don't want to have to buy something just
    to be able to see if a warranty is still active.
Thema:

1. I cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty - Similar Threads - cannot register Elite

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  10. I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number: I recently bought a Xbox Series X controller. When I tried to register my device on Microsoft Device website it show that "We didn't recognize this serial number" so I doubt that my controller is...