I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store

Discus and support I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, there is discord nitro in the store right now and i cant reedem that, it say's that i need to buy Game pass Ultimate to be able to get that. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/grubas123, Sep 21, 2020.

1. /u/grubas123
    /u/grubas123 Guest

Hello, there is discord nitro in the store right now and i cant reedem that, it say's that i need to buy Game pass Ultimate to be able to get that. The problem is that i already own Game pass ultimate. How do i fix it?

submitted by /u/grubas123
    [link] [comments]

/u/grubas123, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Matheus Moraes de Je Win User

Can I send Microsoft Store credits to PayPal?

Hello !

Unfortunately you cannot send your Microsoft Store Balance to Paypal.

The Microsoft store does not sell individual Discord Nitro codes, and your best bet would be

buying it directly with Credit loaded into Paypal.

Once your Microsoft Store credit is in your account, it cannot be deposited into another.
    Thank you for resolving my question! :)
  3. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Can I send Microsoft Store credits to PayPal?

Hello Matheus Moraes de Jesus !

Unfortunately you cannot send your Microsoft Store Balance to Paypal.

The Microsoft store does not sell individual Discord Nitro codes, and your best bet would be

buying it directly with Credit loaded into Paypal.

Once your Microsoft Store credit is in your account, it cannot be deposited into another.
  4. Marlburrito Win User

Can't redeem discord nitro

Hello, the code from Discord Nitro is for first time users, meaning if you have had Xbox Gamepass in the past makes it so you cannot redeem it.
  5. Milo AE Win User

Discord gamepass

Discord sent a gift cause i'm a nitro user. That's it, a gift from Discord.
  6. BordeauxPrime Win User

Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

Hey
    MinusPopcorn136

These are three different offers you are referring to.

Subscribing to Discord Nitro will get you 3 months of gamepass or spotify premium.

EA Access can be found as an app on your Xbox.

If you have bought Discord Nitro, the redeemable code will show over at Discord, which you can fill in at the Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - cannot reedem Discord

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. Cannot reedem Xbox Gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reedem Xbox Gold code: I cannot reedem xbox gold code neither on a web browser and neither on xbox console. In both cases I receive a error. 4911eb53-8a90-404d-a8f5-f9d317a6c1b2
  7. please help me, I cannot reedem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help me, I cannot reedem Fallout 3 code: I live in Peú, and the support here is down; I bough a fallout 4 copy that came with fallout 3 code and I can't reedem it it says that something went wrong and this error code appears:...
  8. Cannot reedem a Xbox Live Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reedem a Xbox Live Card: I bought 2 hours ago, a Xbox Live 50 € Card, now i cant redeem it?? Xbox Live says the Code is already usen, what can i do ? I a1f28a09-d7c6-4e6c-a008-e5321538132b
  9. cannot reedem a xbox live code

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot reedem a xbox live code: i get a error message that says try again something went wrong when i try to reedem a code and my xbox is up to date 686411a3-1b46-4349-ab10-dc08ced17aa9
  10. Cannot use my reedem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use my reedem code: Hello, so recently I moved Xbox 360 accounts and I redeemed a code I bought from Game and after this it started to ask for my information such as State, Zip, etc, etc. Only problem is I live in...