I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App

Discus and support I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to redeem my points for minecoins and I keep getting the error message "Something went wrong Please try again." I attempted to relog and close... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phillip Roberts1, Apr 20, 2023.

1. I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App

I tried to redeem my points for minecoins and I keep getting the error message "Something went wrong Please try again." I attempted to relog and close out of the app, several times and it still gives the same message.
    I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App [​IMG]

:)

Phillip Roberts1, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Maceo McBean Win User

I am located in Jamaica and that countryoption isnt there so I can only get rewards points and cannot get any rewards for them.

The rewards points I am talking about are xbox gamer points which cannot be redeemed on my xbox for games, discounts, ect and every time I open the rewards app It tells me to adjust my region but because I live in Jamaica and the location doesn’t have the option for Jamaica I cannot access my gamer points or redeem them for rewards.
  3. Phillip Roberts1 Win User

Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 also still doesnt work
  4. Phillip Roberts1 Win User

This has been an issue for about 3 days. How long should I wait?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Trt to follow the procedures below.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this is weird, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App - Similar Threads - cannot redeem reward

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  8. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  9. Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have been trying to redeem my Microsoft Reward points which are over 3,500 now. When I visit the page it tells me that the program is not available in my country. I live in Pakistan but my...
  10. Cannot redeem my gems for a reward?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot redeem my gems for a reward?: I have been trying to redeem some of my gems for the Planet of the Apes movie. Every time I start the process and finish entering my name and email, I am told that the transaction is unable to...