I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

Discus and support I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iTony888, Feb 20, 2020.

1. iTony888
    iTony888 Guest

I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards.

Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order

Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for
    assistance."

So I click on the link to contact Microsoft support and that link does this:

It will ask me to sign in. I provide my email address and then another popup ask for my pin code and I provide it.

Then it takes me back to the screen that ask for my email address again and I provide it. Then a popup ask me for my pin code and I provided it and then the cycle starts all over again.

:)

iTony888, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I refund my Game pass ultimate gift card?

Once you redeem a gift card from Microsoft Rewards, you cannot turn it back into Rewards points.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

account balance

Your Microsoft Rewards points can only be used and redeemed for rewards that are available there. They are not to be confused with your Microsoft account balance and cannot be used to make purchases.
  4. Maceo McBean Win User

I am located in Jamaica and that countryoption isnt there so I can only get rewards points and cannot get any rewards for them.

The rewards points I am talking about are xbox gamer points which cannot be redeemed on my xbox for games, discounts, ect and every time I open the rewards app It tells me to adjust my region but because I live in Jamaica and the location doesn’t have the option for Jamaica I cannot access my gamer points or redeem them for rewards.
  5. iTony888 Win User

I was trying to redeem them on my Win10 PC through the Edge browser.

I tried another browser (Chrome) but same problem occurred with redeeming and trying to contact tech support.

I then went to my Xbox 1 S and used the Rewards app there and was able to redeem my points.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As you have found a favorable resolution to this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points - Similar Threads - cannot redeem Microsoft

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  4. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  5. cannot redeem Microsoft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem Microsoft gift card: I purchased a Microsoft gift card on December 31st and received an email with instructions to redeem it. When I follow the prompts, I get this error message: Try that again Something happened on...
  6. Nao consigo resgatar o meu premio de conquista diaria no Microsoft rewards[I cannot redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo resgatar o meu premio de conquista diaria no Microsoft rewards[I cannot redeem...: Nao consigo resgatar o premio de 50 pontos da conquista diaria [Translation - I can't redeem the 50-point prize for daily achievement] 63e76360-e4f0-4d72-83f4-c50afa229a67
  7. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  8. Cannot redeem older Microsoft Points card (1600 pts)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem older Microsoft Points card (1600 pts): I found an older 1600 Microsoft Points card that I bought a while back, but when I tried redeeming it just now, I got the following error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  9. Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have been trying to redeem my Microsoft Reward points which are over 3,500 now. When I visit the page it tells me that the program is not available in my country. I live in Pakistan but my...
  10. I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...: I can't redeem fallout 3 code on my xbox 360 after talking to 3 microsoft agents. df3c64e7-e7da-4850-951d-2654d0456be4