I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...

Discus and support I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't redeem fallout 3 code on my xbox 360 after talking to 3 microsoft agents. df3c64e7-e7da-4850-951d-2654d0456be4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PizzaRoll04, Nov 25, 2015.

1. PizzaRoll04
    PizzaRoll04 Guest

I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...

I can't redeem fallout 3 code on my xbox 360 after talking to 3 microsoft agents.

:)

PizzaRoll04, Nov 25, 2015
  2. uV ViZi
    uV ViZi Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

my Fallout 3 code has expired.

I get error code 80150017 when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code

have contacted Support and done all the things they told me to, still not working, trying to download it on my Xbox 360. i have a

uV ViZi, Nov 25, 2015
  3. KD Scorp
    KD Scorp Guest
    Fallout 3 Code gone from messages

Hi there,

I preordered fallout 4 through the Xbox store, and was sent a code for Fallout 3 through my messages.

at first I couldn't redeem it on my Xbox One because backwards compatibility wasn't out, so I wanted to try again today to redeem the code on my Xbox one and download it.

Now my messages have been cleaned and a deleted, even the code with Fallout 3 on.

i spoke with Xbox live customer support and they have directed me here to get this issue resolved.

it would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me recover the code.

cheers,

KD Scorp, Nov 25, 2015
  4. I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...

Hey there PizzaRoll04!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! Just to clarify, what error are you running into while trying to redeem your code? If you haven't already, I suggest running through Prepaid
    Code Troubleshooting
    . If the issue continues to occur, be sure to let us know. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 26, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and I have not found a solution.

Hey there PizzaRoll04!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! Just to clarify, what error are you running into while trying to redeem your code? If you haven't already, I suggest running through Prepaid
    Code Troubleshooting
    . If the issue continues to occur, be sure to let us know. Thanks in advance!
  6. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 šŸ˜‘šŸ‘ˆ
  7. Bourbs23 Win User

Fallout 3 Code has already been used?

I have this same problem, except I redeemed my code and it said there was an error downloading Fallout 3 and to try again, and now the code doesn't work as it's saying it has already been redeemed, yet Fallout 3 isn't in my downloads queue or showing up
    anywhere on my console...
  8. kceezie Win User

Fallout 4 pre-order included Fallout 3 backward compatibility. Download code provided doesn't work

If you search for fallout 3 on xbox live.com and click on buy; a pop up will show you already own this title. You probably already redeemed when you first got Fallout 4. If when you search for Fallout 3 and it doesn't tell you that you already own this title,
    then I would contact support. But as of now (I have the preview version on XBOX One) you cannot download on xbox one. Only on 360. As of now.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 code already redeemed

Hey everyone!

If you are receiving a message saying that your Fallout 3 code has already been redeemed, you can verify if you have already redeemed Fallout 3 by going to the Fallout
    page on xbox.com while signed in with the account that pre-ordered Fallout 4. Click on "Buy Game" and it will show that you have already purchased Fallout 3 if you have already redeemed the code.

Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ... - Similar Threads - cannot redeem Fallout

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says itā€™s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. Cannot redeem Fallout 3. Issue with selected language.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Fallout 3. Issue with selected language.: I purchased Fallout 4 with a free download for Fallout 3. When I type in the code I receive the following message: " Change your language region in settings. You can't acquire this item in the...
  8. cannot redeem fallout 3 on my xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cannot redeem fallout 3 on my xbox one: I purchased the fallout bundle that came with the digital fallout 3, but I am yet to be able to redeem it. I was sent a message on my xbox one but I was never able to open it. please help...
  9. Directed from XboxSupport to make a post here - Cannot redeem Fallout 3 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Directed from XboxSupport to make a post here - Cannot redeem Fallout 3 Code: Hi! I was unable to redeem the Fallout 3 code from the Fallout 4 Presale, I was told by Xbox Support that the code was validated and still active and that my next step to get this resolved was to...
  10. cannot redeem fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot redeem fallout 3: I purchased fallout 4, pre sale bundle, but cannot redeem my fallout 3 30bc9e9a-2cd7-44fb-9047-264100392856