I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...

Discus and support I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help XBOX team. I am big fan of microsoft and xbox. I have purchased the xbox one gears of war 4, which included bonus 4 bonus games . I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sherazkool, Oct 16, 2016.

1. sherazkool
    sherazkool Guest

I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...

Please help XBOX team. I am big fan of microsoft and xbox. I have purchased the xbox one gears of war 4, which included bonus 4 bonus games . I have redeemed gears of war 2 and judgement but gears of war 3 and 1 not redeem., saying unexpected error try another
    time but still the same issue. Kindly help me i will be highly obligued.

ID disk : Gears of war 4 ( 4V9 00025 )

Code Card NO. At the bottom is 02827134600038

:)

sherazkool, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Cant redeem all the codes of Gears of War 4

Cannot redeem code of Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3

I got the Gears of War 4 with 4 codes for the titles

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

Gears of War 3

Gears of War Judgment

i managed to redeem only Gears of War 2 and Gears of War Judgment. Why?Cannot redeem code of Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3

papers serial number [Mod Removed]

SuperMercury806, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Cloudfly13
    Cloudfly13 Guest
    I can't redeem the codes of the bonus games: Gears of War 1 and 3 from my Gears of War 4.

I can't redeem the codes of the bonus games: Gears of War 1 and 3 from my Gears of War 4. I have redeemed Gears 2 and Judgment but can't redeem the other 2 games. Can someone help me with this?

Cloudfly13, Oct 16, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Some Gears games are not available in all regions. Which country do you physically live in and which country is your gamertag set for please?

onyxishere, Oct 16, 2016
  5. sherazkool
    sherazkool Guest
    I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ... [​IMG]

Thanks for reply. My Gamertag is and my email which is logged in to my xbox one account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** & I Physical live in China And my gamertag is for United states. Kindly advise me any possibility these could work on my account. Or should
    i made another account

I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ... [​IMG]

sherazkool, Oct 17, 2016
  6. sherazkool
    sherazkool Guest
    Thanks for reply. My Gamertag is and my email which is logged in to my xbox one account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** & I Physical live in China And my gamertag is for United states. Kindly advise me any possibility these could work on my account. Or should
    i made another account

sherazkool, Oct 17, 2016
  7. murph17
    murph17 Guest
    It could very well be a region thing, but you should also try redeeming the code via the website. I have seen a lot people with issues redeeming via console.

https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

murph17, Nov 2, 2018
  8. origina1john Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

I have this problem as well. I live in the UK and have download codes for all 4 Gears of War games (1, 2, 3 & Judgement). I cannot redeem Gear 1 or 3 but 2 and Judgement redeemed fine.
  9. WeSCOPlaYa KaD Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

xbox live status says gears of war 3 is having problems redeeming tokens, is it a code for gears 3 or gears 4 beta?
  10. A78michel78 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition no codes for other editions

Hi, I did receive my 4 redeem codes, however the codes for the original gears of war and gears of war 3 did not work, and do not work until today, I always get the code Xbos-0X80150017.

The codes for gears of war 2 and judgement did work though.

gamertag
  11. Loraine Mon Win User

I just got the Xbox limited edition console and wanted to play gears of war 2 but can't please help.

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, may we ask if you have purchased or pre-ordered Gears of War 4?

If you purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox One or Windows 10 between April 25, 2016, and December 31, 2016, or if you redeem a code for the game as part of a console bundle before December 31, 2016, you'll receive the following Xbox 360 backward-compatible
    games:

• Gears of War
    • Gears of War 2
    • Gears of War 3
    • Gears of War: Judgment

These codes are only playable on Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

For additional information about this promotion, you can check this link.

Regards.
  12. nidrir Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

Same issue for me. I have been able to redeem codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement, but haven't been able to redeem Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3. I also tried in microsoft.com/redeem with my Xbox associated account and didn't work either.

Could someone advise on how to proceed further?

Thanks
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ... - Similar Threads - cannot redeem code

2. I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally: So I have a code, region blocked, that I want to redeem. I enter it, pass to next screen with the content of the code, then once I want to confirm I get : PUR-GeoRestricted error. While : - I...
  3. Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.: My friend bought me WWE 2022 Xbox one version as a gift for me but I cannot redeem the code since it’s from a different region. Is there a way i can renew this code or have it changed so i can...
  4. Cannot redeem a georestricted code even though i am in the right country

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem a georestricted code even though i am in the right country: Hello everyone, I have searched everywhere for an answer, but was unable to find anything. I recently bought The Witcher via cdkeys. The website mentioned the code was for Argentina, meaning I...
  5. I cannot redeem a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gift code: My friend sent me a gift code for MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION from the Microsoft Store and we live in the same country, ive been trying to redeem it but i cant, it says the code is from another...
  6. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.): Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel 613c1d81-6f65-4208-b5f3-a2b324cdce3e
  7. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  8. I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.: I get the answer: This product cannot be found. The code is not working anymore. 13239563-0a01-4c2f-849d-a200b5342adf
  9. cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code: Hi, I've participated in a discord giveaway where I won Xbox PC Gamepass for 3 Months. The owner of the server messaged me the code, and I couldn't redeem it because I live in Lithuania, whereas...
  10. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5