I cannot redeem a gift code

Discus and support I cannot redeem a gift code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend sent me a gift code for MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION from the Microsoft Store and we live in the same country, ive been trying to redeem it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Claretp, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Claretp
    Claretp Guest

My friend sent me a gift code for MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION from the Microsoft Store and we live in the same country, ive been trying to redeem it but i cant, it says the code is from another region.

i contacted support a few days ago, they told me to wait for october 22nd to work, but it doesnt. I contacted support yesterday again for 4 hours and they redirected me to xbox support, i did what they told me (to fill up my shipping adress and put my region in my xbox profile, and still did not work). Ive been in support for 5 hours today again and they could not do anything.

I have tried vpns, logging into my friends pc, changing my region, a lot of things.. been a week since this problem please help.

:)

Claretp, Nov 9, 2021
  2. gamer in DNA Win User

I can't redeem the code

I can't redeem the code

it is add ons for dead by daylight

i Purchase it as a gift for my friend

After I redeem the code this message appeare

Contact the purchaser to get a code that works in your region

This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

so I want refund
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Why cant i download a game that was gifted to me

Are you also located in the US? Because for gifted codes, they are georestricted and both parties should be on the same region. If this cannot be redeemed because of that problem, you would need to have this gifted code refunded instead.
  4. gamer in DNA Win User

I can't redeem the code

it will not work believe me

I try to redeem the code this message appeare

Contact the purchaser to get a code that works in your region

This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

it is add ons in dead by daylight

I Purchase it as gift and send to my friend

with the new update
  5. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Given the efforts you have already made and as the code has not been redeemed your friend may request a refund. This link contains instructions on how to request a refund.

https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/help/subscriptio...

Maybe he can send you the money via Paypal and you can make the purchase directly in your account.
  6. Nestalgica Win User

Refunding an item that has not been refunded

Hi there,

Unfortunately once a gift card has been redeemed it cannot be refunded, as the code has been used.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem a gift code - Similar Threads - cannot redeem gift

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  4. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  5. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  6. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem: My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?...
  7. Redeem Xbox gift card but cannot be use for purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Xbox gift card but cannot be use for purchase: I recently received a £10 Xbox gift card and redeemed it onto my Xbox One. When I was about to purchase additional content for a game with it, it came up with the error message: 'This payment...
  8. cannot redeem Microsoft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem Microsoft gift card: I purchased a Microsoft gift card on December 31st and received an email with instructions to redeem it. When I follow the prompts, I get this error message: Try that again Something happened on...
  9. Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it: I purchased Fallout 76 as a gift for a family member and when they received it they were given a "Cannot redeem code, please follow the instructions on the card" We both have Xbox One's and I had...
  10. FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.: Good evening I am writing to you because of my recent purchase - Far Cry 4. I have made two purchases, I bought one copy of this game for myself, and another one as a gift for my friend which...