i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

Discus and support i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Syazri Sabari, Nov 12, 2023.

1. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg you pls urgently.

:)

Syazri Sabari, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to Unlink my old xbox account which is connected. HELP PLS!

Hi Syazri! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration but, don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

Since you want to recover your old account and are having trouble logging in, I suggest filling out an account recovery request. When you do, please take your time to provide accurate answers to the questions asked on this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please wait for at least 24 hours after submitting the request to get a response from Microsoft.

Just a friendly reminder that we are Xbox gamers just like you in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have access to your account or any tools to manage it.

If the reply solved your problem, please give it an upvote or accept it as an answer.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Sasha Zaraoui (Stude Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to verify is wrong, now I can't get in to change it, is there anyway to fix this.

Hello ! So basically I have the same problem and I’m trying to recover my old account and the number in my old account is wrong so basically I pressed the button (I don’t have any of these) and I tried to answer all the questions, but my device is blocked and I cannot login into my old account, but the problem that my email with this old account is working but say there is no option that I can recover my password from the mail that I’m using it on my old account so yeah basically I want to recover my old account but I cannot because the number there I s wrong and I really need to recover my account and again my email which is the old account. Like I’m trying to recover my old Microsoft account on my email, but there is no recover button or like a reset the password from the mail
  4. SupaHype Win User

Canceling Destiny Pre-Order due to Bungie's actions...

My understanding regarding that is that Bungie wanted to work on other project and other platforms. Microsoft owned them, but worked out something so they could leave. Still... Its by no means the fault of the players, as we are the ones who made bungie,
    BUNGIE.

And I don't really care about the game too much at all, my biggest motivating factor was that Bungie made it, so...
  5. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
  6. toniblues Win User

Destiny 2 was hacked and connected to hackers xbox account

They replied:

Hello there,

In order to unlink an account, you first have to disable cross save and/or unlink accounts, you must be able to authenticate the accounts. Bungie cannot forcibly de-link them.

I would suggest contacting the platform concerning gaining access to the platform account.

If you are unable to gain access to the account, then you will not be able to deactivate cross save or unlink it from your current Bungie.net profile.

Destiny Player Support and Bungie cannot modify or remove accounts linked to Bungie.net profiles. To protect player privacy and data, you must be able to log in to any linked accounts to prove ownership prior to modifying your linked account. If you no longer have access to a linked account, you will need to reach out to the specific platform’s support for assistance with account recovery options.

So - this hacker can still play my game - he is impersonating me to my friends. I cannot get him out of my game. And I am not receiving help from Bungie whos game this is.

Can you do anything?
Thema:

i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

1. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to... - Similar Threads - cannot Recover Old

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I cannot recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot recover my account: I cannot recover my account, I have been trying for the past few days, using various addresses that I have used in the past, but it just won't work, the only Microsoft software I have bought is...
  4. Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account: Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account. Any idea how to get in touch with support and actually speak to someone? 37436d96-f09e-4530-91da-a8db9d74c64a
  5. Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...: Somehow someone got my email and password for my Microsoft account. I got about 4 emails of account changes, all in around 1 minutes time. I went down the "Account Recovery" rabbit hole to be told...
  6. Cannot recover Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot recover Minecraft account: A little over a year ago I migrated a Mojang account to a Microsoft account for playing Minecraft. Attached is a screenshot of the email I received when the migration was completing. Now when I...
  7. Cannot recover xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot recover xbox live account: I can't log in to my xbox live account, it says there's a security threat or something and needs me to verify who I am. I no longer have access to the phone number linked to my account so can't...
  8. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  9. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  10. Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists: Hi all, Reaching out on behalf of a younger family member who's account has been compromised by a phishing attack to their email address (via minecraft). We have successfully saved their email...