I cannot recover my account

Discus and support I cannot recover my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot recover my account, I have been trying for the past few days, using various addresses that I have used in the past, but it just won't work,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Theodore Garkov, Nov 21, 2023.

1. I cannot recover my account

I cannot recover my account, I have been trying for the past few days, using various addresses that I have used in the past, but it just won't work, the only Microsoft software I have bought is Minecraft. I have an email receipt for the realms that I paid for, but I don't even know if that could be classed as a Microsoft product. I'm getting really frustrated since I don't have access to the phone number that was used to verify in the past, nor do I have two-factor auth on this account which leads to me having to repeat myself and repeat myself again and again. If I could speak to someone it would be a great help, to know whether or not I can get back into this account or close it and start fresh.

:)

Theodore Garkov, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Theodore G, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't recover your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to submit the account recovery form, I have also been through this situation and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was useful to you, remember that your answer is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft account deleted

Hello Cristobal,

I am afraid the account cannot be recovered since after 365 days of inactivity, your email will be deleted and cannot be recovered, and after 2 years of inactivity, your Microsoft account will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

cannot recover my account

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this issue. Proving account ownership requires a certain amount of knowledge of the account. If you aren't able to prove
    ownership of the account we recommend reaching out to our
    phone team to look to into this further. Happy gaming!
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Cannot recover my account

That sounds great Vagabond,

Please let us know if you have further support needs.

Happy gaming!
  6. zzKILLAH216zz Win User

cannot recover my account.

80151006 .. ive talked with someone on the phone for 2 hours and they couldnt figure it out
Thema:

1. I cannot recover my account - Similar Threads - cannot recover account

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  4. Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account: Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account. Any idea how to get in touch with support and actually speak to someone? 37436d96-f09e-4530-91da-a8db9d74c64a
  5. Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...: Somehow someone got my email and password for my Microsoft account. I got about 4 emails of account changes, all in around 1 minutes time. I went down the "Account Recovery" rabbit hole to be told...
  6. Cannot recover Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot recover Minecraft account: A little over a year ago I migrated a Mojang account to a Microsoft account for playing Minecraft. Attached is a screenshot of the email I received when the migration was completing. Now when I...
  7. Cannot recover xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot recover xbox live account: I can't log in to my xbox live account, it says there's a security threat or something and needs me to verify who I am. I no longer have access to the phone number linked to my account so can't...
  8. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  9. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  10. Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists: Hi all, Reaching out on behalf of a younger family member who's account has been compromised by a phishing attack to their email address (via minecraft). We have successfully saved their email...