I cannot receive game or party invites from people on my friends list. My NAT type is OPEN.

Discus and support I cannot receive game or party invites from people on my friends list. My NAT type is OPEN. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to receive party or game invites from friends. This happens usually while I'm at the dashboard trying to connect with friends playing Call... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Webbhead62, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Webbhead62
    Webbhead62 Guest

I cannot receive game or party invites from people on my friends list. My NAT type is OPEN.

I am unable to receive party or game invites from friends. This happens usually while I'm at the dashboard trying to connect with friends playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. As stated above my NAT is open. I've checked my network settings as
    well. There are no problems reported on the multiplayer connection. My packet loss is 0%, DL speed is 39.02 Mbps, UL speed is 23.38Mbps, but latency is 113ms.

:)

Webbhead62, Mar 21, 2017
  2. Bennym52
    Bennym52 Guest
    Not receiving invites from people not on my friends list

Lately I've been having an issue where I can't receive party chat or game invites from people who I'm not friends with. My NAT type is open and I've redownloaded my profile onto my X1, but it hasn't resolved.

Bennym52, Mar 21, 2017
  3. Cannot receive Party/Game Invites! Help! (Xbox One)

I can send party/game invites, but I cannot receive them! I have tested this out with my friends xbox right beside me. My NAT type is Open (but in a Cone NAT). Please help as I cannot find any sort of answer for this on the internet!

ITz me willy YO, Mar 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Webbhead62! Have you confirmed you have notifications enabled in Settings? Steps on how to change that can be found at the bottom of the article here. Post
    back and let me know!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Mar 22, 2017
  5. Webbhead62
    Webbhead62 Guest
    Notifications are turned on.

Webbhead62, Mar 22, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Webbhead62! Are you in the Preview Program? Post back and let me know

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums

Mister Cizl, Mar 23, 2017
  7. Webbhead62
    Webbhead62 Guest
    I am in the preview program.

Webbhead62, Mar 23, 2017
  8. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Webbhead62! Your best bet is going to be posting in the
    Preview forums
    and reporting the issue through your console. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Program Forums

Mister Cizl, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: