I cannot purchase a "add-on" for a game because the store is bugged saying I already own it...

Discus and support I cannot purchase a "add-on" for a game because the store is bugged saying I already own it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I attempted to buy a DLC for a game (farming simulator 22 to be specific) and I was unable to do so because the store thinks I already own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abereonxbox, Jul 26, 2023.

1. abereonxbox
    abereonxbox Guest

I cannot purchase a "add-on" for a game because the store is bugged saying I already own it...

Hello, I attempted to buy a DLC for a game (farming simulator 22 to be specific) and I was unable to do so because the store thinks I already own the DLC. I never bought the DLC and I checked my purchase history and it doesn't come up. It lets me install the DLC like normal, but when I open the game to use it, it acts like I don't own it (which I don't to begin with).

I bought the DLC as a "gift" and emailed it to myself and tried to use the code provided and didn't work either. This has also affected another DLC I bought many months ago and doesn't allow me to use it either. I have restarted my Xbox several times and removed my account and re-adding it to my Xbox.

:)

abereonxbox, Jul 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: