I cannot play NBA2k14 online someone help

Discus and support I cannot play NBA2k14 online someone help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When my son tries to play 2k14 online he gets the message "you don't meet the requirements to have a myplayer account and play online". And I log him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigDerek55, Apr 13, 2014.

1. BigDerek55
    BigDerek55 Guest

When my son tries to play 2k14 online he gets the message "you don't meet the requirements to have a myplayer account and play online". And I log him out when I log in through my adult account it give me the message "a signed in gamer profile does not have
    the required privileges to access this xbox live feature". this is the only game doing this.

:)

BigDerek55, Apr 13, 2014
  2. nba2k14

I have had the game NBA2K14 on xbox360 since Christmas and it does not let me play online,MYTEAM,or edit MYPLAYER.

It says "you do not meet the requirements to have a MYPLAYER account and play online". Please help

ChaoticChaff930, Apr 13, 2014
  3. Online Gaming

Trying to play madden14 or nba2k14 but no luck, online. Any suggestions? Is there an online problem at the moment??

SpookyDallas008, Apr 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You need a Gold membership in order to play online multiplayer games.

onyxishere, Apr 13, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

You need a Gold membership in order to play online multiplayer games.
  7. onyxishere Win User

8. ash2k83 Win User

Looking for new friends

Add me if you want too.

I've got AC4,BF4, FIFA and NBA2k14.

Spent most of my time on BF 4 online

Not even touched NBA2k14 yet
  9. WIZARD OF HONOR Win User

NBA 2k14 X1 HELP!

i cant play on line please give the right steps to play nba2k14 on line
  10. Sunburst Univox Win User

really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

There are plenty of games. I haven't even touched Outlast or Lego Marvel because I've been playing Don't Starve, Tomb Raider(the best console version), and FFIV online beta which is pretty cool. I've also played a lot of NBA2K14 and Resogun.
Thema:

1. I cannot play NBA2k14 online someone help - Similar Threads - cannot play NBA2k14

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  7. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  8. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  9. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  10. I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...: I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when I’m on. I have them on my list but it still says “add friend”. I can’t add them on Xbox or epic. When I...