I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account.

Discus and support I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account.I don’t know how to fix it and I want to play with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Markolol, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Markolol
    Markolol Guest

I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account.

I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account.I don’t know how to fix it and I want to play with my friends.But I am using Mac so I really don’t know to to fix.Microsoft official plz help me, I don’t know what can I do.Please tell me the progress of the solution plz.I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account. :(

I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account. [​IMG]

:)

Markolol, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that update. If you're still a minor, you need to ask your parents to add you as a member via https://account.microsoft.com/family so they can manage your settings.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  4. Markolol Win User

Thank you for your reply!

You are right.I cannot change my settings but when I click in the https://account.microsoft.com/family, there isn’t anyone only me inside(sorry that is chinese but there only me).And I don’t remember anyone one was being my organizer even my parents.

Please help me.I want to play with my friends.

Thank you

[​IMG]
  5. StageCoa11 Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

I'm having a similar problem. After migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, when I attempt to login using the Microsoft credentials, it shows up as a non-paid / demo account. I don't want to have to buy the game again. I wonder if it is possible the account was migrated to a different Microsoft account than the one I am using, but Mojang support cannot address that. I would love to be able to lookup what account name/email address my old Mojang account was migrated to.
  6. NobodyForYou Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot log in my old account through mojang, I’ve asked for help, they said, that it had been migrated and linked to Microsoft account. There’s on my Microsoft account new Mojang account which hasn’t got nickname I played with in mojang and license either
Thema:

1. I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - cannot play multiplayer

2. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  3. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  6. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  7. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  8. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: have done everything in family settings but still this message pops up every time i try to play games now and I've never changed anything please help. 4846ed81-c8df-46b9-be96-4fd2c2ee0648
  9. Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer: I bought gamepass core and I cannot access online multiplayer despite it showing on my profile. ad7425e9-50ac-4625-a35c-ad87496936df
  10. Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up: At my wits end here. I just bought Minecraft in the xbox store. I've set all my privacy settings to allow, and I don't have a child account, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer. It says "Cannot...