I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

Discus and support I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThomasEllis5, Aug 28, 2020.

1. ThomasEllis5
    ThomasEllis5 Guest

I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton litterally does nothing when i click it.

I cannot even contact support as when i click to go there the website advises theres a problem logging me in and gives me an error, I used 2 different browsers.

AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor. is the error when trying to get support help.

:)

ThomasEllis5, Aug 28, 2020
  2. AparnaGa Win User

Games not signing into Xbox live - AOE 2 DE and Flight Simulator

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting a solution, it didn't work for me. Just to be clear I am able to login into my Xbox live account on my Xbox console, in the PC Xbox app, and the browser. The problem is only when I open the game and the game is unable to detect/login to my Xbox live account login.
  3. Dougdeu Win User

WL won't accept account password

This happened to me once before and is now happening again. Something has run ammock with Xbox Live - I can log into my acount via the web, but cannot login to xbox live on my console. I changed my password and still cannot login. Non of the other accounts
    on my xbox are working either. Microsoft needs to fix this recurring issue!
  4. JerryDillman Win User

Cant login to my xbox one account???

Talked with "Ambassador". I was sent to my Microsoft PC account via a website link. Then the Ambassador abandoned me with the "follow link directions" statement. PC account does not have a record of my Xbox account. I cannot get the PC to notice my Xbox
    account. Why? Because I don't have the password for the Xbox account! Of course, without my Xbox account password, I cannot login to the Xbox account on the PC to fix the password. I am now quite unhappy.
  5. Mulaahs Win User

Xbox Live Help.

I cannot try wired because my PC and Xbox once are in separate rooms. does this mean i cannot connect to xbox live?
  6. CagkanU1 Win User

Can't sign into Game Pass PC

I have the same problem. Store account is shown as logged in, however, Microsoft account is not. When I click on Login button, nothing happens. When I update Xbox app from Microsoft Store, it automatically logs out. Then when I restart my PC, the login information comes back again. At this last time, does not come back though. That's a silly problem. I don't know if it is about browser login (since I can login my account from any of my browsers) or Xbox game pass app but if there is a fix without resetting my PC or changing install directory, it will be very much appreciated.
Thema:

1. I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing - Similar Threads - cannot login live

2. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  3. I cannot login to my x-box live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my x-box live account: I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it because this person has me going in circles with...
  4. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  5. Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...: Cannot login to fortnite on any console. Error message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live f590f8ed-953c-4172-bf6e-754468c6c35f
  6. Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.: Hi, My son cannot log into Fortnite using my shared xbox live gold account. The message is "Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live". Other family members do not have this problem...
  7. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  8. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  9. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  10. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...