I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

Discus and support I cannot login to Xbox app on PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexandrBenedikt, Mar 21, 2020.

1. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do?

:)

AlexandrBenedikt, Mar 21, 2020
  2. GoingInOrbit Win User

Follow-up questions:

1. What Xbox app are you having issues on? Is it the Console Companion app or the Xbox (beta) app?

2. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there AlexandrBenedikt,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get your sign-in problem dealt with. I can totally see how disheartening a thing like this could be but hopefully we can point you in the right direction towards resolution. We have some steps posted
    to help with this kind of issue here on
    Troubleshoot Xbox Console Companion app game streaming
    I suggest giving a go as a start.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  4. AlexandrBenedikt Win User

Follow-up questions:

1. What Xbox app are you having issues on? Is it the Console Companion app or the Xbox (beta) app?

2. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    1. I have problem in Xbox (beta) app.

2 I tried to delete account from settings in accounts. Then trying to login again, i tried to uninstall and install the app. And nothing more.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft Online

You cannot login to Minecraft on your Xbox or on your PC/ Windows 10?
  6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
Thema:

1. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC - Similar Threads - cannot login app

2. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  3. Cannot change login account on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login account on Xbox App: When I am trying to sign in to a different account on the Xbox app, and I click the button "Not you? Sign in with a different account", the app does not take me to a page to input my new login...
  4. I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.: I can login to xbox app on a newly created profile but not my old account. 43605285-a770-47a6-acf8-46e6de79dc3d
  5. Cannot change login email on xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login email on xbox app: I'm trying to change emails to sign in to the Xbox app on PC and it keeps auto signing in to a different email. never prompts me to be able to change emails to the one i want. Tried signing out of...
  6. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  7. Cannot Login to Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Xbox App: Hi, so I recently decided to reinstall the Xbox app on my PC (Windows 10 obvs), and ever since I haven't been able to log in. As soon as I start the app up I get the picture as shown below....
  8. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E: For around a year, I have been unable to login to the Xbox App (or Xbox App Beta) on my Lenovo laptop. This is what happens every time I try to login: App automatically opens 'Welcome Back'...
  9. cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520: cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520 I have been able to before, but now no longer....full error message: WE COULDN'T SIGN YOU IN TO XBOX LIVE we can't sign you in to...
  10. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab