I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.

Discus and support I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can login to xbox app on a newly created profile but not my old account. 43605285-a770-47a6-acf8-46e6de79dc3d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan Haege, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Ethan Haege
    Ethan Haege Guest

I can login to xbox app on a newly created profile but not my old account.

:)

Ethan Haege, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ethan, But what happens when you try to log in with your old account? Any error messages?

Do these tests too please

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.(Microsoft Store)

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't download

Try this, please.

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure that the account in the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app are the same logged in both, in this case, the account that has the subscription.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

On your PC try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure that the account in the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app are the same logged in both, in this case, the account that has the subscription.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.

Solution 4: Uninstall the Xbox app and install it again from the Microsoft store.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Cant install back my game

Please try the solutions below.

Solution 2: Make sure you have your account logged in to the Microsoft Store and also Xbox app, both must be the same.

6. Orbit Atom Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't download

Try this, please.

Thank you so much boss this worked :)
Thema:

1. I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11. - Similar Threads - cannot login Microsoft

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  3. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  4. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  5. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  6. "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...: I just copied the question that someone had a while ago, because I have the exact same issue, but I don't have any spaces that could be deleted in my first name or my surname, so this "solution"...
  7. Cannot login to Microsoft Solitaire in Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Microsoft Solitaire in Android phone: I am attempting to log in to the MS Solitaire Collection app on my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite phone (8 cores, 3580 MB RAM, Android 10). I click "Sign in", then I am redirected to an Xbox live page where I...
  8. cannot sign into the microsoft login page, or minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign into the microsoft login page, or minecraft.net: Something is wrong with my microsoft account. At first I couldn't log into minecraft.net; I would click sign in with microsoft account, login, and it would bring me straight back to the login page...
  9. I cannot login to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft.: Hi, I'm on a PS4 pro. This issue has been going on for a while and it's getting annoying. The issue is, when I load up Minecraft on my PS4, I need to login by Microsoft to access my friends and...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire login fails and I get a pop-up that my purchase cannot be completed. I...: When I open Microsoft Solitaire the automatic login doesn't work and a pop-up appears informing me that my 'purchase cannot be completed.' I did not make any purchase....