I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

Discus and support I cannot login to my xbox 360 live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Usman Mughal1, Dec 31, 2023.

1. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

It always says incorrect passward or username

:)

Usman Mughal1, Dec 31, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Please note that these changes to your account may be temporary and are only used to try to isolate the root cause of this issue. You can always go back to how you had things set up previously.

1. Try to shorten your password to less than 12 characters. Try to log in to your console after this:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/s...">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/s...

2. If the problem persists, try disabling two-step verification completely if you have it active. Keep your password at the shortest length and then try to log in to your console:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/s...

Other than that, it would be helpful to know if you have other profiles on su 360 profiles that work fine without this issue.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/aa8e4fc2-6cea-44c6-9a06-b467338c3ea6

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
  4. Dougdeu Win User

WL won't accept account password

This happened to me once before and is now happening again. Something has run ammock with Xbox Live - I can log into my acount via the web, but cannot login to xbox live on my console. I changed my password and still cannot login. Non of the other accounts
    on my xbox are working either. Microsoft needs to fix this recurring issue!
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Cannot login on LIVE on 360.

Hey mate, you might need to update your security information. try going to this link and clicking on "Manage your security info" and sign-in to update:

support.xbox.com/.../security-proofs

-

You could have also signed up for two-step verification in which case you would need to create a new app password for the Xbox following these steps:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002

-

Also once you have made any changes, delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the cache 3 times. Restart to console and re-download the profile.

-

Deleting and Recovering profiles:support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear the system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  6. ConMac20 Win User

Cannot login on LIVE on 360.

Wow. That app password is a pain in the ***, but it worked. Thank you so much!
Thema:

1. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live - Similar Threads - cannot login 360

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. Cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login: Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore? 58cda036-1fa8-4de1-bf66-578357291ce4
  7. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  8. Cannot login/download Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login/download Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One: I've tried on both my Xbox One S and Xbox One X. I've already followed the steps here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution "Follow these steps...
  9. Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile: The 360 will not log into Xbox live no matter what I do. I have clear the cache, re-install the updates, deleted all the profiles and when I try to download my Profile it tells me the following:...
  10. New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone: I have a Live account associated with my one but setting up a new 360 it will not let me continue, says "this account associated with a different Live profile" 4de6b6bc-ba9d-4dee-be9a-84700f14ec5b