I cannot login to my x-box live account

Discus and support I cannot login to my x-box live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cannot log into x-box, Oct 3, 2023.

1. I cannot login to my x-box live account

I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it because this person has me going in circles with authentication.

1. I do not receive the authentication codes, even though the phone number listed should be my own.

2. My gmail account, which is another of my x-box accounts, has somehow been deemed a work/school account even though it should have nothing to do with either. I contacted Microsoft and they were able to find my personal account listed under my old work email account, and I was told to contact IT from my old job and have them dissociate my account in order to regain control. IT from my old job stated I know longer have an account with them and they dont' have my personal accounts associated in anyway, which is inherently untrue.

3. When I'm attempting to authenticate for this account, I'm am asked to enter an authentication code from the very email I'm trying to sign into. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

4 I can no longer use an edge or chrome browser and I'm always redirected to a Bing browser, this is happening on every device I go around for more that 20 minutes, as well as windows diagnostics and troubleshooters being disabled on all devices.

5. I've submitted many help tickets but never get a response back either, because I can never retain an email address for more than a day or they are deleted before I get the chance to see them. It's even possible, that I'm submitting completely fake requests, as I've seen many pop-ups requesting that require me to enter passwords, screen lock codes, etc in order to move passed certain areas, only to have to submit my password yet again as soon as that pop up lets me through.

6. I've replaced my iphone and my Mac computer to only end up with the same result.

7. I've been included in multiple family accounts, none of which I have created, my services have been upgraded so this hacker has the perks available to them, as these upgrades are always done without my knowledge. For example, this hacker, Steven Stoltenberg, upgraded my Verizon account to include the verizon cloud so he could transfer data back and forth between my phone and God knows where else. He did this so he could alter, edit and delete my screenshots that implicated him in what he is doing. I know this because essentially none of my screenshots goes untouched.

8. He's added an e-sim to my phone. He managed to accomplish that when I ordered a new device from asurion secondary to losing my old iphone. Instead of having to pay the average $100, I had to pay $250, which bought me a jail-broken phone, which gave him easier access. I cannot use my phone for any purposes that dont meet his approval so I go to the library and use their computers. Bad mistake there, the minute I logged onto my google account at this location I had restrictions added to my library account.

This nightmare has been ongoing for 7 months, at least. I'm hoping maybe I can get some sort of resolution here. Please respond and I can work out a way to get you an email and I will give you additional information if necessary.

:)

Cannot log into x-box, Oct 3, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Cannot log into x-box live,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We totally sorry to hear about what happened to your account. We truly understand how frustrating this can be, especially you had that account for how many years.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

To connect to our accounts and billing department, follow the following: Contact Us - Microsoft Support

• Search for billing
    • At the bottom, click Contact support
    • From the menu, select Microsoft 365 and Office - Billing and Payment Updates
    • Click Confirm
    • Then click Chat with a support agent in your web browser

NOTE:

• Please sign in to your Microsoft account so that you can schedule your call later in the day or chat immediately with an available Office support representative.
    • Our phone team business hours (all U.S. Pacific Time): * Monday to Friday: 06:00.m-22:00.m and * Saturday to Sunday: 07:00.m-18:00.m, chat team is 24:7.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. zoe coiley Win User

Hi I’m having a problem logging in with my Xbox using my Microsoft account I’ve rang your offices, and no response, I’ve emailed and I’ve went through agents and it’s just a pre recorded message, I feel like I want to cancel my Microsoft as it’s absolutely useless to speak with a human instead of a automated computer! This is shocking and I’m hoping to get a response and a phone call Thankyou
  4. bidruk Win User

error 8012271F

I contact the x box live service to find a solution but the expert can't help me ... I have lost 51 euros in my x box account and i can't buy anything in my x box ...
  5. Ahmodo265 Win User

game pass working but subscription not appeared

cannot see my subscriptions , despite it is working on x box

the original present account cannot sign in ,i added the same account to the same console and it works but did not show the subscribtion
  6. broonster27 Win User

Gamertagtag Already Used

I'm not sure you follow. When I go to Join X-box Live i enter my one and only hotmail email address and then i enter my password for that email address the x-box then tells me i can't use those details because they are already used by another user. That
    is because I mistakenly joined x-box live via the internet (using a browser on a PC) before I even tried to join using the x-box console.

So I have my x-box live account I created using a browser on my PC and I want to associate that account with my local profile on my x-box.

I hope you understand.
Thema:

1. I cannot login to my x-box live account - Similar Threads - cannot login box

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  7. Cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login: Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore? 58cda036-1fa8-4de1-bf66-578357291ce4
  8. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  9. Error Code 1170000 cannot login to box it doesn't see my players name but only guest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 1170000 cannot login to box it doesn't see my players name but only guest: For several months the xbox is not seeing my players name by Microsoft Mahjong so the games are not coming in the cloud. I can only play the daily challenges of Microsoft Mahjong by guest but not...
  10. I reset the password, still cannot login to x box one, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset the password, still cannot login to x box one, why?: I reset the password, still cannot login to x box one, why. 7052393a-41a8-441f-afa1-b66ce800353a