I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

Discus and support I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.) I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Maxwell, Nov 5, 2023.

1. I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

(Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.)

I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof. I have checked my internet and firewall and waited days to try and log back in. I know I haven't gotten banned and I heavily doubt I got hacked. I am told my Minecraft account is disabled,

I am NOT paying over $30 for a game I've already purchased and played for years. Either I'm getting that account back or I'm no longer a Minecraft player.

The account is named T***** because it's connected to my Xbox account, where I own a few games, before migration, its name was L*****. I have been redirected by support many times and I'm sick of it.

But let's say I'm just starting to go foggy in the head and I never migrated--- I can prove that I did (assuming the image attachments work as it should.)

***removed personal identifier information***

:)

Christian Maxwell, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Christian Maxwell Win User

I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof.

I've already done this, it was my first course of action when I was having trouble.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof.

Hi again Christian M,

I want to remind you that this is a help forum for the Microsoft community where we are players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft, the only ones who can help you with this problem are support.

We would really love to help you more, but in this case it is not possible since it is up to support to help you with this problem.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Christian M, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems migrating your Minecraft account to Microsoft, if you have proof of what you did right on the deadline, as mentioned by the distinguished moderator, RichieB. The best thing would be for you to contact Minecraft support directly. To do this, you must enter the following link.

Minecraft Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Christian Maxwell,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help to get back in to your Minecraft account. Since you have vanilla cape as proof that you migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft account.

It's best directly contact Minecraft support for them to check it on their system. You may click this link to directly routed to their support page: Home | Minecraft Help

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. zSnails Win User

I've owned Minecraft java for over 6.5 years at this point, and bedrock since it came out on windows as "Windows 10 Edition", yet I still have not received the vanilla cape

Hi, I migrated my account back in 2021, so it was long before the deadline
Thema:

I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

1. I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have... - Similar Threads - cannot log Minecraft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  4. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  5. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  6. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  7. Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email: [img] [img] My kids are unable to log into minecraft through the launcher. It will not allow me to change the email that is presented in the images. Steps I have taken: 1. I have ran...
  8. Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch: Hi, I have got Minecraft on two different switches, and have at least 3 users for my family members. At some point, one uer got logged out on one of the switches, and I cannot go back in on that...
  9. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  10. I cannot log in on Minecraft PE

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log in on Minecraft PE: [img] It just stays blank 9c5a871c-c075-419c-b509-b01a9467c263