I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

Discus and support I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Davis2, Oct 4, 2023.

1. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick with allowing it through the firewall.

:)

Christopher Davis2, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Christopher Davis2,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are interested in playing Grounded in multiplayer mode where you preferred to play in the game's beta version.

Since you mention you purchased the game through Steam, we would like to provide you this support article shared by the game support: Grounded | Joining Public Test Builds (obsidian.net).

If the Betas tab is not available to the game, you might need to reach out to the Steam support for assistance. Link: Steam Support (steampowered.com)

Should you have any issues about the Beta release of the game, please use the support use this link: Public Test Bugs & Support - Obsidian Forum Community.

We hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Logging in problem in Grounded

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know what steps have you tried so far in fixing this issue? If you’re getting an error code or message, kindly send it here.
  5. Chaosrelic Win User

can't log into Grounded

Found out what the issue was... my Steam account shows there was an update applied to Grounded that occurred at the same time I lost access.

So now all I have to do is wait for the developers to unscrew whatever they screwed up and post another update..
  6. OpticRJames Win User

can't log into Grounded

Alright, please go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Windows Security. Click the "Open Window Security button. After that go to Firewall & Network Protection then click "Allow an app through firewall" From that page, click "Change settings" then click "Allow another app." Add the game there and see if that sorts out the issue when you try to play multiplayer in the game.
Thema:

1. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer - Similar Threads - cannot log Grounded

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  4. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  5. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  6. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  7. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  8. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  9. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  10. I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?: I’m trying to log into Fortnite on my pc and after I put it my sign in I keep getting a message asking “put in the email you used to create the account”. I’ve tried every email possible and it...