I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7

Discus and support I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to play any Game Pass Game or log into Game Pass the grey log in box blinks three times and then disappears. I have tried every guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by madd0g7011, Oct 15, 2020.

1. madd0g7011
    madd0g7011 Guest

Every time I try to play any Game Pass Game or log into Game Pass the grey log in box blinks three times and then disappears. I have tried every guide and helpful post I have found online trying to figure out what the problem is. all Microsoft suggestions
    have been tried, I've uninstalled and reinstalled all software related to the Store and Game Pass, I've reset the Store and cleared the cache, I've restarted the computer numerous times, and have even tried praying the the Computer Gods without success. I
    AM logged into my Microsoft account and have tried switching to a local log in and then back with no further success. any ideas?

:)

madd0g7011, Oct 15, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all gone, vanished, not showing in the library !

Forza Motorsport 7 was delisted years ago and cannot be purchased

Forza Motorsport launches today for Xbox Series consoles and can be played via the cloud
  3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Gamepass 12 months Forza Codes

Hello Animal,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Keep in mind that you will gain access to Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7 within 7-10 days after purchasing Xbox Game Pass. These codes get sent out in waves so you could be in the next wave.

Hope this helps
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

E3 2019

E3 for sure no new forza motorsport will be annouced after the mess of motorsport 7
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Forza motor sports 4 will it be compatible on the upcoming xbox series x?

No it is not. But Horizon 4 and motorsport 7 are on game pass, and everything after and including motorsport 5 will work
Thema:

1. I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7 - Similar Threads - cannot log Game

2. Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games: saw this same problem for many people on many different threads the past 5 years and here i am having it. I’ve tried ever single solution posted here. Nothing works. Please help...
  3. Other users cannot play game until owner logs in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Other users cannot play game until owner logs in: I bought a game, kids have their own profiles on the same Xbox. But they cannot play the game unless I log in. We all have the same Xbox as "home Xbox". What should I change in installations to...
  4. I cannot log into cloud gaming it only refreshes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into cloud gaming it only refreshes: I cannot log into my cloud gaming account when I clicked sign in I did all the sign in stuff but when it reloaded I still wasn't signed in and then when I clicked the sign in button to try again...
  5. How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...: How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and switch users ? 32e86169-515b-48dc-8013-6a78378be9d8
  6. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  7. Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc: I used to be able to use the xbox game pass pc a few months ago and it stopped working. when i click sign in it doesnt sign me in it just says sign in again. Also nothing on the app loads it just...
  8. Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store: Running Win 10. I'm trying to log into my game pass app and nothing happens. It's like a dead link when I click the 'sign in' button. I'm logged into my account online though so I'm guessing it's...
  9. I cannot log into Game Pass on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot log into Game Pass on PC.: I purchased Game Pass for PC, but for some reason it will not let me log in so I can buy and download games. Every time I hit log in, the screen flashed a couple of times and then nothing. Please...
  10. Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.: Hey guys, So I've been a subscriber to the xbox game pass for a while now and I just recently got a good PC to play games on. So I upgraded my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate and downloaded...