I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

Discus and support I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damien_197, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Damien_197
    Damien_197 Guest

Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account." But the problem is, the account I'm trying to sign in with IS my previous account which makes no sense why this message pops up. Even when I go on profile in settings, it says "sign up for free" proving that I don't have an account because I cannot log out or in. Please can someone explain this and help me

:)

Damien_197, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Minecraft account. I am here to help.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Independent Advisor Ricardo posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"This message means that you are using a different Microsoft account to log in to the game on your PSN account, you can't use a different account, just the one that was linked the first time

On occasion, users have the idea that they are using the correct account because could be pretty similar than the one they previously used but if you get that error message means it's not the same account."

The only best option is to try to contact Mojang to see if they can tell you which Microsoft account was linked to your PSN account. You can reach out to them through this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

After submitting your ticket, you will receive an update from them within 24- 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Morpyx2288 Win User

I have 2 same Microsoft accounts available on Minecraft launcher.

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

As you said I somehow created another Microsoft account with the same email adress like the previous one that I used to play Minecraft and other games with.

I logged in with my Microsoft account in to the Minecraft website. I logged in with the same email adress, but I had different account name than I used to play Minecraft with and it shows me I don't have Minecraft. That is the issue I think, that I cannot log in to the previous account because it somehow overwrote it.
  4. gojira_967 Win User

minecraft wont work

yes i am on pc i am logged in on the microsoft store, xbox and the minecraft launcher and im also using the account i used to purchase the game, yet i cannot go on my minecraft profile on the website without being forced to log in and when i press the log in button it just asks me to log in again
  5. george9078907890 Win User

Can I buy Minecoins with the Microsoft account balance without using another payment method like credit cards, Paypal, etc?

To update this post, in case anyone else has this issue.

The Microsoft Store on Windows PCs intergration Minecraft is broken. Seems crazy given Minecraft has almost 100, Million Users. I suspect Microsoft know the store is broken but are not interested in fixing it, why would they given that the cash goes to them.

You cannot add money to the Microsoft Store for your children in your family account and purchase Minecraft coins/content. (well, you can add the money, but not spend it on Minecraft).

FIX...

I did manage to get this resolved, but you need an XBOX. I logged into my sons XBOX and set up an account for my daughter using her Microsoft account details. I launched Minecraft with my daughters account. Once in Minecraft on the XBOX, the intergration with the Microsoft Store worked. When I went to purchase the content on the xbox, it took the money out of my duaghters account and bought the content. I could then log into her Windows PC, with the same account and the content is there....
  6. katkatkatkatkatkatka Win User

Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

Hi Lucas,

So the email that used to be used to log into minecraft has a microsoft account. When I log in to the microsoft account specifically, I'm not sure if the account has been migrated. Like I said, I can't figure out how to log into an account to download minecraft.

Honestly, maybe the account was migrated but to a stolen microsoft account? If that was the case, how would I get my game back?
Thema:

1. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft. - Similar Threads - cannot log Microsoft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  4. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  5. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  6. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  7. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  8. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  9. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5: I recently purchased Minecraft Legends and it will not allow me to log into a Microsoft account. I have regular Minecraft on the same console which allows me to log into my account. Why does it...