I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC)

Discus and support I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the subject line says. I've searched the entire drive, tried to open the folder location through the Xbox game settings window, I tried to open the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nuclearaddict, Apr 9, 2023.

1. I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC)

As the subject line says. I've searched the entire drive, tried to open the folder location through the Xbox game settings window, I tried to open the location in Task Manager; it does absolutely nothing. It's very frustrating as I would like to mod the game with the Nexus Mod Manager, but the folder is nowhere to be found. Is there a solution for this'?

:)

nuclearaddict, Apr 9, 2023
  2. Daniel Telleno Win User

I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC)

I would ignore microsoft support in general. They're pretty useless. The reason you can't find it is because the gamepass version uses a different file system than Steam. Game pass version does not have a direct installation location as it seems they split the game files into multiple folders that are conglomerated together with a launcher file. The closest you'll get to an actual game file is (install drive) >Xbox Games>Mount & Blade II-Bannerlord>Content>gamelaunchhelper
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello nuclearaddict,

Thank you for responding. Please let us know when you are able to perform the troubleshooting.

With regards to the downside, I don't believe so. The commands we are trying to run are targeting specific services to be uninstalled and reinstalled; they are not messing up the whole system.
  4. nuclearaddict Win User

It is not solved. None of those suggestions worked.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. nuclearaddict Win User

Thank you for replying, but I need help with the Bannerlord folder itself. No matter what I do it will not open or locate the folder it installed to. When I try to open it from the Game settings on Game Pass, I click it and it does nothing.

I've tried opening it from taskmanager, Treesize, run, everything. It acts like it does not exist. I can see it is installed on the C: drive, but it's folder is completely hidden. No other game that I have installed has ever done this.
Thema:

1. I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC) - Similar Threads - cannot locate access

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  7. Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10: Cannot locate my Mixoosoft account log in on my wun 10 and therefore unable to either get friends or add friends to my Minecraft account. The other person sees me but I don;t get the rest from...
  8. Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your...
  9. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: Had to open a new thread since the last one was closed too quickly. I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no...
  10. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no longer allows me to change the install location for games. I can select...