I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

Discus and support I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CountryLoven207, Nov 25, 2023.

1. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles.

:)

CountryLoven207, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles.

Hi CountryLoven207, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

Since the same thing happens to your friend if they try to search for you internally in the game and vice versa.

Then I recommend that you (both) try the following procedure:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely (keep your finger on the button even if the light has gone out before the 10 seconds are up, until the ).

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ca01bb70-d304-4a2b-b7f1-089e69e7a9da

I hope this information is useful to you, in case the problem persists let me know. I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. CarloCo1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.11 cannot connect to world error

Yes. All settings are checked. Xbox settings are also allowed. NAT is good. We even tried creating a new account both me and my friend. Still the error happens. We can join free servers in bedrock but we cannot join multiplayer world created by any one of us.
  4. Eric Garcia3 Win User

Ark Doesn't let my xbox friend join my pc server.

So my friend, who is on Xbox, checked his nat at the time when we were having problems. his NAT shows open and he can join random servers online. I can join random servers online. I can join a game when he hosts. But he is unable to join me when I host.
  5. Texas Pyle Win User

Unable to Connect in Minecraft

I am having the same problem, however, for me, it is my friend who is on the Xbox and I am on the Windows 10 version. He cant join the world that I created anymore. He can, however, join me if I create a new world and I can join any of his old
    worlds. I Have a theory on what the problem is. We were playing the game fine one afternoon and we both had to get off for a bit to do other things. When I came back it said that my game was updated and some bugs were fixed. From then on my friend can't
    join any previous worlds I created but he can join new ones. You will encounter a similar problem on the java edition of Minecraft if you try to connect to a server with a wrong client version. It appears as if the clients updated but the world it's self
    did not which is why my friend can't join. That is my theory at least. I did what you said above and it and it still doesn't work.
  6. Aegis Fate 052 Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

I can join anybodys minecraft game except for one friend. We cant join each others game and all my other friends can join me and him. He hosts most of our worlds so i have no purpose for this game until i can connect to him.
Thema:

I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

1. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series... - Similar Threads - cannot join friend

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  4. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  5. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  6. BO2 on Xbox One X cannot join with Friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    BO2 on Xbox One X cannot join with Friends: Keep getting "game session no longer available" whenever I try to accept invites or join into a friend's party on COD: BO2! NAT is open. Settings are correct on console. Same issue is occurring...
  7. How come I can join a party with a friend in Scotland but I cannot play any games with them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can join a party with a friend in Scotland but I cannot play any games with them...: Trying to play a game with a friend overseas but all I can do is join party but on diablo 3 I get an error cannot join party what's the deal with this? ed2d330b-c54e-44e9-9961-d4933f452dfa
  8. Cannot join friend on cloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join friend on cloud gaming?: I am on xbox series S, so is my friend. He has msfs2020 standard installed, I do not. I am trying to use cloud gaming to join him but i keep getting error code (0x87e10019) and it says "you need...
  9. My friend cannot join my Realms world nad friendships seems to not work correctly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend cannot join my Realms world nad friendships seems to not work correctly.: Playing Bedrock on PC. My friend is on XBOX. He was able to join yesterday. But now he get weird messages about checking his internet connection, which is just fine. And when I sent him the link...
  10. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...