I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc

Discus and support I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 [img] c725698f-89b7-4651-adea-57caa7703bc1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mosab Elhmede, Nov 27, 2023.

1. I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc

I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3

I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3   xbox app pc [​IMG]

:)

Mosab Elhmede, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Mosab E, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem. An online search found that some users who needed to fix error 0x80073CF3 for their Microsoft Store gaming apps have confirmed that fixing gaming services can solve the problem. Gaming Services is a Microsoft Store app required by Xbox Game Pass apps in the Microsoft Store. To do so, select the Repair option for Gaming Services in Settings, as described in our guide to repairing apps on Windows.

If you don't have the Gaming Services app, you may need it to download and install certain games from the Microsoft Store without problems. So, try downloading and installing Gaming Services from the Microsoft Store to fix error 0x80073CF3. Open this game services Microsoft Store page and click Access the Store app > Open Microsoft Store. Select Get to install the app.

For more information you can access the following link:

https://www.makeuseof.com/microsoft-store-error-code-0x80073cf3/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Iddy Qasim Win User

Unable to install Halo: MCC

I have had some trouble with Halo:MCC since Halo 2 was added. The game refused to launch and after trying the other options online (launching the without anti cheat version, etc) I have tried to reinstall.

Every time I try to install via the Xbox app, it immediately fails, giving error code 0x803fb107, with no indication of what that means.

I'm not having any issues with other games, and I've tried the usual (restarting etc) and no luck.

Some help getting it reinstalled would be appreciated.
    Hi any update or fix with this? Getting the same error code, i uninstalled the game and now cannot install again, game isnt showing up in my apps/games, error while trying to download from Xbox Game Pass PC.
  4. 123_286 Win User

Error code (0x80004005) when trying to play or install PC GamePass games on Win 10

Hi Dericka,

Yes, it is with all my games on PC Game Pass. I have an Xbox Series X and have no issues installing/playing games on that device. Occasionally, the error also switches to the Install button on the Xbox app changing into a frowny face. I do have some games still installed from when things were working correctly, and i get the same errors as well for those games. They will go to the launch screen for a moment, then the same error code will pop up.
  5. ThickenTendies Win User

Unable to Install a game from GamePass

Hi im getting the same error code. I have EA play and I have played BF5 with it. I cannot install BF1. I own it on ps4 and xbox, I just want to be able to play all of the play library on my pc but the ea app is not allowing me to download. code 0xa3ea00ca
  6. theguy667 Win User

XBOX App on PC not installing games.

i have done numerous steps to try and correct the xbox app not installing games on pc, i keep getting error code 0x80073d0d, any soloutions to this problem
Thema:

1. I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc - Similar Threads - cannot install games

2. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  3. I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...: I have already tried antivirus uninstalling, reinstalling game services, and updating my device but nothing works. 10a3f9bd-51f8-411b-9332-8b1e635cac9a
  4. Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x: Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x Tired reboot, factory reset, etc 1266069e-56cf-42c3-9ed7-7ba3fff8186a
  5. Cannot install or run gamepass games across 4 different devices.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install or run gamepass games across 4 different devices.: Hi I have an 2 PCs, an Xbox One X, and just today have bought and Xbox Series X. I am having seemingly related problems across all devices. On both the xboxes the Microsoft store app takes a...
  6. Xbox game pass cannot install game on external SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass cannot install game on external SSD: The problem started around 1/2 months. I was not able to download games on my external SSD. When I click on my external SSD when choosing drive to install, the window just disappear, and there...
  7. I cannot update/install any games on Xbox PC Application after updating it and Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot update/install any games on Xbox PC Application after updating it and Games...: To be honest, this is starting to grow VERY frustrating. I cannot understand why on Earth am I not able -in this age- to play a game I BOUGHT WITH MY MONEY because some very weird issue keeps...
  8. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  9. Cannot install gaming services. Code: 0x80070490

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install gaming services. Code: 0x80070490: I just got a new laptop, and went to download games from the Xbox app. However, the app will not install. I get a message saying that "there was an error. please try again later." It will...
  10. Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games: My xbox app on my windows 11 PC no longer shows the library for my installed games, which are still on my main hard drive. What I've tried so far: updating windows 11, updating drivers,...