I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset

Discus and support I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I went on the xbone to play some GTA 5 and so the. A friend invited me to join their session and party. The only issue was that I could hear them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NAP0L30N19, Oct 21, 2015.

1. NAP0L30N19
    NAP0L30N19 Guest

So I went on the xbone to play some GTA 5 and so the. A friend invited me to join their session and party. The only issue was that I could hear them through my turtle beach stealth 500x wireless headset. But every time that I spoke into the mic I could
    see the ring around my gamer pic light up saying that I was talking to them and they could hear me but I could hear at all. I've tries updating all my accessories and it stills does now work. Could it be because I'm in the xbox preview program and with the
    latest update it caused the headset to but out. please reply with an answer so I won't have to worry about it to much.

:)

NAP0L30N19, Oct 21, 2015
  2. Samikaz87
    Samikaz87 Guest
    Px4 Headset, party voice not working

Hello MS Support,

I bought a PX4 Turtle beach headset with a Microsoft adaptor.

The sounds of the game is working fine however I can't speak with my friend in a party.

They can hear me but I cannot hear them.

If I plugged the headset we have when we buy the Xbox then unplug and plug my PX4. I can hear them till I speak after that, I cannot hear them again.

are you aware of that issue? is this a configuration issue? MS need to update the controllers?

Regards

Samikaz

Samikaz87, Oct 21, 2015
  3. xCrazy296v
    xCrazy296v Guest
    Can't hear other Gold players connected to my xbox.

My sister and I both have different Gold accounts and use the same xbox. We have 2 Turtle Beach X12 headsets connected to the xbox and each of our controllers, but when we try to talk to each other (in a party/game chat) we cannot hear the others voice...
    Xbox says we are talking and other people can hear us but we cannot hear each other. (also we don't have each other muted)

xCrazy296v, Oct 21, 2015
  4. I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset

This a known issue in the preview program and being checked out no fixes yet.

You should be posting in the preview forum where you can get the info and help you need.

GrowlingYapper, Oct 21, 2015
  5. x U2X x
    x U2X x Guest
    i have the same problem with same headset and im in preview program too, the only thing solve my problem is connecting my other wired headset into my controller while my wireless headset transmitter is connected to the console than i unplugged the wired
    one when i started to hear my friends.

note: my other headset is Astro A50 im not sure if it will work if you use any headset but its worth trying.

x U2X x, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

This a known issue in the preview program and being checked out no fixes yet.

You should be posting in the preview forum where you can get the info and help you need.
  7. x U2X x Win User

i have the same problem with same headset and im in preview program too, the only thing solve my problem is connecting my other wired headset into my controller while my wireless headset transmitter is connected to the console than i unplugged the wired
    one when i started to hear my friends.

note: my other headset is Astro A50 im not sure if it will work if you use any headset but its worth trying.
  8. R0ckNCh1cK Win User

Xbox One Issues

Update: for anyone having the problem in party chat where your friends can't hear you. My friend and I just found out last night it's the turtle beach headsets
  9. fio'c Win User

Headset

I have sound on my TV but when I plug in my Turtle beach headset my Game audio disappears but the headset is working for chat , I can hear friends ...
  10. JoeRussell2018 Win User

gaming headset mic not working with xbox one S

Hi. Thanks for responding. The headset which worked for the first 5 months was a BUTFULAKE Gaming Headset SL-300.
    You can hear through the headset but the mic stopped working (can still hear though). We then purchased a Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Three headset; can hear through the headset but mic doesn't. Don't know if this is true but son says when moving/tampering with
    the mic others can hear the noise that creates but when my son speaks into the mic others cannot hear him.
Thema:

1. I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset - Similar Threads - cannot hear friends

2. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  3. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  4. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  5. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  6. I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite: Whenever i try and hear voice chat on fortnite, it doesnt work. Even party chat on xbox works. It works if i am using cloud on my laptop, and only one instance it has worked on my xbox since the...
  7. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  8. I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege: I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege as we can hear each-other in apex, but not Rainbow, both of our mics function only difference is that my friend is on ps4....
  9. Cannot hear or friend a certain player

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot hear or friend a certain player: For the last week I haven't been able to hear or friend another player while they appear offline to me. My friends can hear and friend while I cannot. I made sure that my account was on adult...
  10. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...