I cannot hear game chat at all

Discus and support I cannot hear game chat at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been experiencing problems with in-game voice chats (namely Apex, Overwatch and Warzone) where I cannot hear anything they are saying, and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AviatorXIII, Jul 3, 2021.

1. AviatorXIII
    AviatorXIII Guest

I’ve been experiencing problems with in-game voice chats (namely Apex, Overwatch and Warzone) where I cannot hear anything they are saying, and they cannot hear anything I am saying. I know it’s not a headset problem because I have no issues when using an Xbox party, it’s just in-game voice chats that aren’t working.

Any ideas on what the problem might be/how to fix it?

:)

AviatorXIII, Jul 3, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. RykerRose Win User

Audio help

My nat type is open all services available. No problem with party chat I can hear them and they can hear me. I cannot hear game chat at all. I have reinstalled the game twice since my last contact. I have reset all settings and reapplied them. Still nothing.
  4. SP Rhino Win User

Turtle Beach XP500 Help Please

Ah well there is always one, with the iq of a biscuit on here, anywhoo, further to my last request i cannot hear any friends on chat, i can hear all other game noises etc
  5. BETHAMPHETAMlNE Win User

Can't be heard in xbox chat

Mister Mascot, I am part of preview program and cannot be heard in game chat.. parties are fine and I can hear players in game chat I just cannot be heard and I am using the normal xbox one headset
  6. OakGill Win User

Cannot Hear Voice Chat

I have had the same problem that you are describing. That's what I was basing my answer on. The one thing I did do however, after I checked my settings, I turn my Xbox off and unplugged it for 30 seconds. I plugged it in, turned it back on, and have been
    fine ever since. I have also had the same game/party chat fault, where as going to settings and changing it fixed that one.
Thema:

1. I cannot hear game chat at all - Similar Threads - cannot hear game

2. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  3. I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...: I cannot play or hear any cross platform in MW2 24ee3da5-d6c2-43cf-92a5-01e24977d266
  4. I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...: I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every setting but I could be wrong, is there an easy fix to this. 6acb0d12-3960-409f-9a07-41d9951cabf4
  5. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat: When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat submitted by /u/Constant-Factor6694 [link] [comments]
  6. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat: When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat, it really hinders the stream experience and lately I don't even have the motivation to stream since I found that out :/...
  7. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  8. Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.: When I play/stream Fortnite, the in game chat cannot be heard on Twitch. I play with people on different platforms, so we cannot use party chat (I know how to make party chat work on stream). It...
  9. Cannot hear game audio but can hear party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear game audio but can hear party?: I'm gonna keep this short and simple. I've been using my earbuds for about a month now and had no problems, but today when I got on my Xbox 1, I try playing some games with my friend. I can hear...
  10. Cannot hear in-game chat in any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear in-game chat in any game: Party chat works fine for me. I can party up with friends and the in-party chat works just as it should. However, if I switch to game chat with the people in the party, we cannot hear one another...