I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

Discus and support I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Elapiid, May 29, 2024.

1. Elapiid
    Elapiid Guest

I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite

:)

Elapiid, May 29, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Elapiid, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is this happening only of Fortnite?

Let us review if all these options are enabled by checking your account privacy settings.

Please, enter this site: https://account.xbox.com/settings

On the Privacy Tab options:

"See other people's Xbox Live profiles" > Set it to either Everyone or Friends

"You can see and upload community creations" > Set it to either Everyone or Friends

"You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" > Set it to Allow

Click Submit.

Then, switch over to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.

Set the options bellow to Allow:

"You can play with people outside of Xbox Live"

"You can join multiplayer games"

"You can add friends"

Don't forget to click on "Submit" to save the settings.

Let me know if it works!
  3. shadow11333 Win User

Hello it could be that you need to change your privacy settings to allow you to be in "game chat" however if you start an xbox party and then switch to game chat this may solve your issue as an idea
  4. BirauDacian Win User

Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat"

Could you tell me if anyone solved this problem?

I can not talk with anybody on fortnite..

Regards,

Dacian
  5. JohnRambo1973 Win User

Brink Discussion

i just cannot work out why i cannot hear anyone talking. Love the game but some players just seem to play deathmatch.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

An "invite all team members to party" option - good or bad idea?

I wouldn't assume that people don't want to talk just because they don't talk. If someone on my team sent me a party invite and said "let's play as a team", I'd be well up for it, but I don't talk simply because I pretty much never hear anyone else talking.
    I'm not going to be that guy who gets on the mic and starts saying "hello? Is anybody there?", lol.
Thema:

1. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite - Similar Threads - cannot hear anyone

2. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  3. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  4. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  5. I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite: Whenever i try and hear voice chat on fortnite, it doesnt work. Even party chat on xbox works. It works if i am using cloud on my laptop, and only one instance it has worked on my xbox since the...
  6. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  7. Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself: I am absolutely EXHAUSTED trying to find a solution, I've been trying for awhile now to have it so my stream can hear the people that I am playing with. I've looked in to the volume & audio output...
  8. Xbox on pc audio issues cannot hear audio from behind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on pc audio issues cannot hear audio from behind: Hi there. I'm having issues on Xbox on pc. I'm relatively new to the whole pc experience, but I'm having issues with any game i download from Xbox store for pc I cannot hear any audio that plays...
  9. I cannot hear through any headphones on my Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear through any headphones on my Series S: My headset randomly stopped letting me hear audio. In an attempt to fix it, I bought a new headset and i also wasnt getting audio through that one either. Ice restarted my console, plugged it in...
  10. I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege: I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege as we can hear each-other in apex, but not Rainbow, both of our mics function only difference is that my friend is on ps4....