I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...

Discus and support I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/HuskyFan01 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HuskyFan01, Apr 22, 2020.

1. I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...

/u/HuskyFan01, Apr 22, 2020
  2. XGC MEGAREAPER Win User

Twitch making system unresponsive

I'm having the same issue . when the twitch streaming was added to the twitch app. I was streaming for a couple of days. Gamers say my streaming was about 30-40 sec delay. Now I can't even broadcast . every time I do. I say Xbox broadcast the screen comes
    out on the side and now if feels like it freezes there I get a blank white screen for the past week. I leave it alone to see and still the same white screen and can't stream. Now its like I have to get a cap.card to spend more $$ just to stream another way.
  3. Old_School_Jimmy Win User

Streaming Videos not playing since update.

I've been experiencing the same thing over the past few days ( live video streams or recorded video streams stutters and then eventually stops as audio continues, screen sometimes goes blank (green), stuttering video looks like it's skips frames forwards
    and backwards in a loop ). The same problem has occurred in these apps : Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, CBS News, and ABC News. I could have checked other apps, but what's the point? It's got to be affecting all video apps I'm sure. I checked both full screen
    and Snap video for all these apps and the problem is the same.

XBox Live on the XBox One has been a terrible experience for me over the past year or two. This is just the latest problem. One buys a game console or set-top box to get AWAY FROM this troubleshooting nonsense.
  4. Old_School_Jimmy Win User

Getting green screen or freezing up while watching videos on Hulu and Netflix, but the audio is fine.

I've been experiencing the same thing over the past few days ( live video streams or recorded video streams stutters and then eventually stops as audio continues, screen sometimes goes blank (green), stuttering video looks like it's skips frames forwards
    and backwards in a loop ). The same problem has occurred in these apps : Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, CBS News, and ABC News. I could have checked other apps, but what's the point? It's got to be affecting all video apps I'm sure. I checked both full screen

XBox Live on the XBox One has been a terrible experience for me over the past year or two. This is just the latest problem. One buys a game console or set-top box to get AWAY FROM this troubleshooting nonsense.
  5. Old_School_Jimmy Win User

Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

6. Daedric Angel Win User

Netflix won't work after streaming.

The thing is when the blue screen comes up it basically shuts off video from the console. This means I cannot see anything on the screen unless I turn off and back on the console. But since I can stream the video to the Xbox PC app I am able to see an
    error code: Sorry, We can't launch this. This game or app can't be used while streaming. (0x87e10004)" Now of course this could be part of the current issue OR it may be because I am "streaming" the video from my console to my PC (not to mixer or the world).
    So either way Me being a mixer streamer shouldn't effect it. Also, Since when I select Netflix without viewing on my PC I cannot see if there is any message because it sort of suspends the video output from the console. All you get is a "No Signal" on the
    blue screen. And as stated previously when I try to watch Netflix on my Xbox I turn off my PC, unplug the HDMI from from the console(that runs to capture card) and connect an HDMI that runs Directly to my other TV. In short the only thing I use while streaming
    that is still in use is the controller and the Xbox. I am at a loss, I understand there are measures to prevent streaming content that is not allowed...But when my streaming PC is not even on I don't see how that would affect it.
Thema:

I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...

1. I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an... - Similar Threads - cannot past screen

2. I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4": Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game freezes and restarts my console after about 10...
  3. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  4. Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen: Hey. Any help would be appreciated. Way too often i can't start playing any of my Xbox Series X/S game. It will load to the "start" menu of whatever game but it will not allow me to proceed...
  5. Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?: I'm an insider on my Xbox one, I'm signed into my account on the app, I've cleared cache and data for the app. And connected a controller. What else can I do? I got it to work one time and that's...
  6. Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing: [img] I'm having problems loading both final fantasy 15 and Ori on game pass for pc. on final fantasy I cannot get past the press LMB. On ori i have the same issue and I have noticed a window...
  7. Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen: Hello, i download halo reach on steam and the game launches and after going through the "343" and Microsoft opening animation screens, it says "press enter to start" when i do, instead of being...
  8. "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" Cannot get past title screen for Gears of War 4 on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" Cannot get past title screen for Gears of War 4 on ...: Hi there. Got the game on PC and I cannot get past the title screen. It says "press enter" and when I do, the pop up tells me "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" It's near instant too, so...
  9. HW2 won't let me select a profile on the start screen, cannot move past

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HW2 won't let me select a profile on the start screen, cannot move past: Hello. On the start screen when I click 'Choose Profile' I get a popup saying I must choose a valid profile to proceed and giving me the option to try again or exit the game. This appears to...
  10. E200 Xbox update possibly corrupted, cannot get past green start up screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    E200 Xbox update possibly corrupted, cannot get past green start up screen.: So a friend is stuck at a screen after the green Xbox loading screen. It gives the "Reset" and "Troubleshoot" options, with a "E200 xxxxxxxxxxx" error code at the bottom. Now both of us ran...