I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4"

Discus and support I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zach Benson, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Zach Benson
    Zach Benson Guest

Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game freezes and restarts my console after about 10 seconds of waiting. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, factory reset my console and tried to play with a different profile. I found another post that was similar to this, but when I tried everything they suggested nothing still worked. I spent 70$ on this game and would like to be able to play it. I Bought the xbox series x diablo 4 version so it came with the Xbox. I am unsure what to do and have not been able to play the game for almost a week without this happening.

:)

Zach Benson, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Zach! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Diablo 4 game. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to clear the local save for Diablo 4 and resync with the cloud. Here's how:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.

Try installing the Diablo 4 game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you used to play this game online so that all your data is saved to the cloud.

If the issue still persists and since you have already exhausted all the workarounds, I highly suggest you reach out to Blizzard Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Stay cool and have a great day!

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response and you're welcome!

Let's hope for the best!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Zach Benson Win User

unfortunately I tried that also. I will try and contact blizzard and see if they can help fix the problem, Thank you!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Are you looking forward to Diablo 4? After you watch this story trailer I would be surprised if you're not 😉

I love Diablo. Cannot wait for Diablo 4!!
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Are you looking forward to Diablo 4? After you watch this story trailer I would be surprised if you're not 😉

I love Diablo. Cannot wait for Diablo 4!!
Thema:

1. I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4" - Similar Threads - cannot past very

2. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  3. "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account": WHAT?!?! I have done nothing at all to earn that smack down. I haven't even been on my XBOX Windows 10 Console Companion since I lived in South Carolina something like 7-8 years ago. What the heck...
  4. Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.: This is windows 11 running the build 22000.527, and it just refuses to work. Here's a screenshot [img] And when I attempt to run a game it comes up with this file system error. [img]...
  5. Cannot get past XBox support Virtual assistant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get past XBox support Virtual assistant: I cannot get past the XBOX virtual assistant and speak to a real person. If I request a call back I get the message "Something went wrong our end. We're working on it" then the option to "try...
  6. Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen: Hey. Any help would be appreciated. Way too often i can't start playing any of my Xbox Series X/S game. It will load to the "start" menu of whatever game but it will not allow me to proceed...
  7. How do I get past this message: "You cannot play realms because of how your account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get past this message: "You cannot play realms because of how your account is set up.”: So I have been playing realms on Bedrock for some time and today I decided to download the Xbox version of Minecraft. When I go to view my realm I receive a message that says "you cannot play...
  8. Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2: I have just purchased and started playing Gears 5 on my PC and the game will not move beyond Act 1 Chapter 2. It does not give me the option to open to door to meet Jinn after collecting the...
  9. Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?: I'm an insider on my Xbox one, I'm signed into my account on the app, I've cleared cache and data for the app. And connected a controller. What else can I do? I got it to work one time and that's...
  10. I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HuskyFan01 [link] [comments]