I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and...

Discus and support I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot get into my Xbox because it says restart this or troubleshoot and I tried both of those and they take me back to the same screen I've even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Baby Girl4, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Baby Girl4
    Baby Girl4 Guest

I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and...

I cannot get into my Xbox because it says restart this or troubleshoot and I tried both of those and they take me back to the same screen I've even tried to report it multiple times and they said they'll give me a call but never did and I've been trying to ask for help and obviously nobody doesn't want to get it or help me out

:)

Baby Girl4, Sep 29, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and when it tries to restart itself it goes back to the same screen

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today. I am an independent Community Forum Support. That means I do not have any access to your account and I am not allowed to receive any personal information from you, meaning the phone you sent is auto revoked before it gets to me.

I am not certain where you get the first error that states that restart or troubleshoot. However, here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to sort your issue:
    - Restart your console.
    - Reset your console.
    - Update your system.
    - Restore your control to factory settings.
    - Your console may need to be repaired.

For more details on the above or more troubleshooting options, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/startup-error

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Baby Girl4 Win User

I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and when it tries to restart itself it goes back to the same screen

My phone is 1-(234)-425-3554
  4. Untamed4411 Win User

Why is my xbox doing this?

I tried the second one but its putting me on a screen saying restart this xbox and troubleshoot when i restart my xbox it doesnt do anything but when i click troubleshoot it says to reset my xbox but i will lose all of my accounts, saved games, settings, home xbox associations, and installed games and apps, but i dont want to lose everything... What do i do?
  5. khilan verma Win User

Account was used to buy 3 15£ giftcards and I get no help from xbox support

I've tried asking for a refund but since whoever purchased it using my account used the giftcards I cannot get refunded for this, that's what xbox customer service are saying
  6. King James4 Win User

Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable

My xbox is working i need help it say troubleshoot and everytime i restart it it say the same thing
Thema:

1. I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and... - Similar Threads - cannot account restart

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  4. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  5. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  6. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  7. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  8. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  9. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  10. I cannot add a new account to my Xbox after restarting it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot add a new account to my Xbox after restarting it: Recently I’ve been having problems loading up Fortnite I found how to fix it by restarting my Xbox in system after I did that I forgot to save old settings from my “old” Xbox I tried to restart it...