I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...

Discus and support I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help please someone thanks 6309d17f-62bb-42f3-af69-cf97a81aecf8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jasongodfrey2, May 28, 2021.

1. I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...

Help please someone thanks

:)

jasongodfrey2, May 28, 2021
  2. Motupa Win User

Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate

If you're upgrading to Ultimate from standard Gold and/or Game Pass, the ratio is 1:1 and you can upgrade up to 36 months at a time. So if you have 35 months of Gold left and buy 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have 36 months of Ultimate.
    hi , so i contacted xbox support through chat to confirm the conversion ratio so the representative said

"If our subscription is lesser than 36 months for Example 32 only. The conversion will be 3:1.

But if the scenario is like what I said earlier to wait for a month and it will max out the 36 months. It will still be 1:1"

and i contacted support through chat again, and this time a different representative said

"if you have more that 24 months of gold the conversion will always be 1:1"

and my last purchase of gold and upgrade to ultimate was in December 2019 and i bought 1 year of gold and upgraded using the $1 offer and i got a 1:1 ratio and 3 months extra from the offer.

And it was also made clear to me the cap is 36 months, so example if i upgrade 37 months of gold to ultimate , i will only get 36 months and hence lose a month of gold.

so i am still unsure whats the correct requirement to get a 1:1 ratio

also in my scenario i was planning to buy 3 years of gold( also because your the representative on chat said i needed 36 months to get 1:1 ratio) and upgrade to XGPU by using a 1 month of gamepass ultimate redeem code which i was awarded from Microsoft rewards, in which case i only have to pay for the 3 years of gold.
  3. SubhajitMasanta Win User

Is it still a 1:1 conversion ration

The conversion 1:1 is only for one time???

bro i have contacted xbox customer support...

He told me that If i buy 6 months gold subscription first then i buy 1 month ultimate the whole subscription turn into 7 months ultimate.....

But if i buy ultimate first then gold ..

It will not work??????
  4. Smwutches Win User

xbox live gold taken from me

When you purchase Ultimate and you already have Gold or Game Pass, the remaining time you have is cancelled and converted to Ultimate as well (so if you have 12 months of Gold and purchase 1 month of Ultimate, you would actually have 13 months of Ultimate).
    So by cancelling Ultimate, you can cancel everything since that is included in the subscription. You can try contacting support to see if they can get you the Gold back, but it does state when you make the purchase that the subscription cannot be reverted. http://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Gold upgrade to ultimate

Any Live Gold you currently have will be converted to Ultimate....however, unless they have changed things recently, I believe (though not 100% sure) that the conversion ratio for turning Gold into Ultimate is still 1:1 ie if you have 3 months Gold, then it converts to 3 months Ultimate.

The 3:2 ratio etc is when you already have Ultimate and you then apply a Gold code to it.

This apparently was an Xbox press release from whenever they started it:

" If you’d like to upgrade your Gold membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate your remaining Gold time will also convert directly to Ultimate (up to 36 months). For example, if you have 11 months of Xbox Live Gold now, and you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, those 11 months convert to 11 months of Ultimate at no additional cost."

And if you use the 3 months for $1 Ultimate deal thingy (assuming it's still active and you haven't used Ultimate before), then you'd get 6 months Ultimate for $1

ALl of that however is subject to confirmation as I am not totally sure if what I have posted it accurate
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate

Well, as the others says, it's a one time deal. You cannot upgrade again of you already have pay the 1$.

It's mostly because it's a trial. I think of it kinda like a gift to the community. I recently get the 1$ 3 months game pass deal, and then upgrade. So I have the 3 month upgraded to xbox xbox pass ultimate.
Thema:

I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...

1. I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are... - Similar Threads - cannot gold ultimate

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  4. I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online: Hi, When I try to play ultimate team Rivals I get the message that I need to choose a subscription. I already have XBOX live gold, but apparently that is not enough. Are there issues at the...
  5. Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.: Hi, My son cannot log into Fortnite using my shared xbox live gold account. The message is "Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live". Other family members do not have this problem...
  6. Dead or alive 5 cannot play multiplayer by no gold membership subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or alive 5 cannot play multiplayer by no gold membership subscription: Xbox has free to play game. That can play multiplayer by no gold membership subscription. Dead or alive 5 is list in free to play game too. But when I play Dead or alive 5 multiplayer (rank...
  7. Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold: I would like to unsubscribe from xbox live gold because it is now double the price per year. I went to the xbox live gold page of the microsoft store on my xbox one, and chose "manage...
  8. Cannot play free games with gold offline

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play free games with gold offline: I play offline because I do not have wifi exept when visiting relatives. With one of the recent updates I am unable to play the free games with gold that are xbox one games but I can still play...
  9. I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don: I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don't know if that's the problem since I only see one and three months now. Please help...
  10. I cannot play World of Warships from physical disc after cancelling Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play World of Warships from physical disc after cancelling Xbox Live Gold subscription: I cancelled Xbox Live Gold subscription six months ago. I recently purchased a disc game and tried to play but when I launched the game I got the message to purchase either Xbox Live Gold or Game...