I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

Discus and support I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephanie Maharaj, Apr 30, 2024.

1. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact these PEOPLE!!! I am so angry. Why do you people make it so difficult to contact you????

:)

Stephanie Maharaj, Apr 30, 2024
  2. FlashyArc121017 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is running very slowly

I have had the same problem. I'm really getting disgusted with this and about ready to quit.
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Games that make you sweat

Only during summer, I'm in the tropics and that controller gets mighty slippery. Disgusting really,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  4. BusGod Win User

Disgusted Microsoft!!

Hi Crazy. Did it come is a bag like the padded FedEx or UPS bags? These are suitable.

Try it out before you come to any conclusions if its bad. Good luck! I'm sorry to hear this.
  5. Stuart Horner Win User

Disgusted Microsoft!!

Not a padded or UPS bags, just a plain old Jiffy bag with my address on it, It was loose in the bag with no padding what so ever.

I have tried the controller and it does power up but now both the left and right hand sticks have a notchy feel to them just like the last one I sent back which just had a notchy left stick plus the casing was coming loose.

How do I claim back my postage costs Microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. VelvetyThree94 Win User

Keep getting randomly signed out of Xbox live

Yes! It is so annoying to be watching a movie or playing a game and suddenly be disconnected! I'm getting really disgusted!
Thema:

I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

1. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!! - Similar Threads - cannot hold microsoft

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  10. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc