I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...

Discus and support I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So to reset my roblox password I need the bill and order number but it's nowhere to be found I cannot find it and I don't have that roblox account on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by John Gleghorn, Sep 3, 2023.

1. I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...

So to reset my roblox password I need the bill and order number but it's nowhere to be found I cannot find it and I don't have that roblox account on any other device

:)

John Gleghorn, Sep 3, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the password

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the password

Hello John Gleghorn,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact Roblux Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  4. dylancobb1 Win User

Purchase Receipt for Roblox

I have looked everywhere through the history downloads and it is nowhere to be found micro soft did help me find one which was his old account but i am looking for one which was downloaded in march 2019 .i did verify his email but roblox said they need
    the purchase receipt but the download was free .ANY IDEAS PLEASE HELP .This is not the first time that roblox has done this to my sons account .That is why we downloaded a new game in march 2019
  5. Smwutches Win User

Need to see billing history

You would need to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if that is something they can get for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

Need to see billing history

Hi C Mon3yy,

You can also check out the
    legacy purchase page
    as well if that is the type of content you are looking for.

Thank you!
Thema:

I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...

1. I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the... - Similar Threads - cannot find roblox

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...: [img] [img] If you are wondering if I have it in my App, I do not, when I went to the library, there is no Roblox app in it. When I went to App in setting, there is no Roblox in it. I inputted...
  10. Bought a pack for roblox but cannot find anything inthe game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a pack for roblox but cannot find anything inthe game: HI I bought a pack for the game Roblox for my son. I used my account. Now I cannot find what it's supposed to be given by the pack inside the game either if I launch the game with my account or...