I cannot find my giftcard code please help!

Discus and support I cannot find my giftcard code please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I purcased a 5 euro microsoft giftcard but i can't find the code anywhere. I really wanted to purcase a fortnite pack. If anyone can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheMaskedKing, Jul 8, 2022.

1. I cannot find my giftcard code please help!

Hello everyone,

I purcased a 5 euro microsoft giftcard but i can't find the code anywhere. I really wanted to purcase a fortnite pack. If anyone can help me please tell me.

:)

TheMaskedKing, Jul 8, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, TheMaskedKing! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your purchase.

To clarify, did you purchase this gift card through the Microsoft Store? if you could provide a link to the product's listing page, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.
  3. raldaman Win User

card was purchased in W.H.Smith in store
  4. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
  5. Anthony L. Win User

direct tv not working

I'm having issues connecting to my DirecTV Genie HR44/500. XB1 cannot find a code to control it. Please help. It was working last week.
  6. ngocphi Win User

how do i get to use a Xbox gift card to buy a game on the Xbox one

Please keep in mind giftcards cannot be used to buy bc titles unless you have an xboxz 360 and no a xbox one doesnt count
Thema:

1. I cannot find my giftcard code please help! - Similar Threads - cannot find giftcard

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697