I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

Discus and support I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cody Barton1, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Cody Barton1
    Cody Barton1 Guest

I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned

:)

Cody Barton1, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Cody Barton1 Win User

I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present bans to appeal please help

What happens to everything on the account?
  3. Smwutches Win User

I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present bans to appeal please help

You forfeit everything on an account once it's banned.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team will not review any bans over 12 months old. Since it was issued several years ago, there would be no way to appeal it now.
  5. WLin Kingdom Win User

Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

I am really disappointed to permanently ban my account without giving any specific reasons. My ambassador status has also been revoked, and all games purchased in the past 9 years cannot be used. I don't understand. My account has been banned, and I don't even have the right to know! If any country's laws are violated, local law enforcement agencies must provide sufficient evidence to prove, why Xbox's law enforcement team can arbitrarily ban players' accounts without a channel for appeal
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox banned me for asking a question to another player

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sadly there is nothing that can be done about the ban. 24 hours ban cannot be appealed nor removed from the account.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present... - Similar Threads - cannot find ban

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Console ban but cannot find anything about it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban but cannot find anything about it?: Well I'll explain what's happened; Basically I got console banned, I can't play online or use any communication features. This most likely happened on the 26th of June (the Monday passed) as I...