i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live.

Discus and support i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live all my info is correct but my automatic renewall is out and do not find a way to renew it with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by le gretag, Jan 13, 2018.

1. le gretag
    le gretag Guest

i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live all my info is correct but my automatic renewall is out and do not find a way to renew it with the online support.its a continous loop.....and cannot speak to anyone from xbox live it seems that support
    is unexistant...

:)

le gretag, Jan 13, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jan 13, 2018
  3. node808
    node808 Guest
    Xbox Music Trial - different payment option

Seems to be Xbox Music related. It messed up my Xbox Live Gold membership. I was only able to start a new free trial, and cannot start or renew my yearly subscription to Xbox Live Gold.

node808, Jan 13, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

You can contact Xbox Support here - Contact Us | Xbox Support

If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269

If you're not able to renew the sub on the account it maybe tied to a credit card that is out of date or no longer in use. And when the system tries to charge that card and can't, you'll run into an issue like this.

Best bet is to contact Xbox Support so they can take a look at the account

HAZMAT RADIO, Jan 13, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

You can contact Xbox Support here - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269

If you're not able to renew the sub on the account it maybe tied to a credit card that is out of date or no longer in use. And when the system tries to charge that card and can't, you'll run into an issue like this.

Best bet is to contact Xbox Support so they can take a look at the account
  6. node808 Win User

Xbox Music Trial - different payment option

Seems to be Xbox Music related. It messed up my Xbox Live Gold membership. I was only able to start a new free trial, and cannot start or renew my yearly subscription to Xbox Live Gold.
  7. IansLuck Win User

Trying to buy gold again... but...

I don't know if this has anything to do with what happened to me yesterday. I tried to renew my membership on my console and it said this feature is unavailable. So I just went all the way to the right on "Manage Account" and chose purchase details for Xbox
    LIVE Gold and renewed my membership that way.
  8. SilverFox80401 Win User

Unfairly targeted by Microsoft Terminators

Thanks i already have. Theres no way of contacting the (enforcers). Its ok though my xbox live membership is expering i will not be renewing it.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Can't purchase Xbox Live Gold with my valid Visa Gift Card

Sorry to hear it. Refillable cards such as a Visa Gift Card cannot be used to purchase Gold memberships on the Live service. This is because the memberships purchased on Live auto renew and Xbox Live needs to know that the next payment (should you choose
    to leave auto renew on) would be able to come off of that card.
Thema:

1. i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live. - Similar Threads - cannot find renew

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697