I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

Discus and support I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D Д, Jul 30, 2023.

1. D Д
    D Д Guest

:)

2. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Hi. this ; about languages .....

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

my version; Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition
  3. Lady Xquisite Win User

Game language

Since there are no language packs in the add-ons for this game, you cannot download your language like in Assassins Creed III. You can try looking for a setting to play this game in Russian at the main menu OR Go to dashboard>settings (all the way to the
    right)>system>console settings>language and locale, and try changing you language to Russian and your area some where about that area. If all else fails, I'm afraid you'll have to buy a Russian copy from another retailer.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Sorry to hear you're having trouble and that you're getting bounced around. I couldn't find a downloadable Russian pack for Assassins Creed Origins online. However, if you would like to have Russian language in your game you may need to purchase a Russian
    version.
  5. the0ks1d Win User

Assassins Creed Revelations

Hello. I have this problem too. I bought Assassin's Creed Revelations through Xbox 360. How can I setup russian language?
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

Почему список поддерживаемых языков в магазине не совпадает с фактическим?

Hello iqwgiqgfqgt97fgtqw9fgo9sdhgbfosdh0g8hewq,

Not all games download all language packs because it would take up lots of space on your hard drive. So, let us try uninstalling the game, then set console location and language to russia, restart, and then redownload the game to see if that helps. Do not change the account region, as that will not be able to be changed again for 3 months.

If the above doesn’t work, Assassins Creed Odyssey is available in Russian, but the criteria for access to the Russian language pack are set by Ubisoft where the developers have set additional parameters within the game that may limit the language pack. Ubisoft’s supported languages article mentions, “The available language options will vary between versions,” for this game. This is an in-game issue so please contact Ubisoft for further support solutions.

Thank you,

XBF – Drew
Thema:

1. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games - Similar Threads - cannot download Russian

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  10. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...