i cannot download maps on minecraft windows

Discus and support i cannot download maps on minecraft windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently purchased the game and was able to download some maps. then tried to download again some maps and the bar makes zero progress... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hlias Dagalakis, Aug 22, 2023.

1. i cannot download maps on minecraft windows

i recently purchased the game and was able to download some maps. then tried to download again some maps and the bar makes zero progress

:)

Hlias Dagalakis, Aug 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

i'm sorry you'll need to tell us what game
  3. Aztec0 Win User

Minecraft

hello its minecraft for windows i cannot even download or open the minecraft launcher
  4. Me_624 Win User

What is the problem with redeeming minecraft online ?

Hello,

The problem now is that I can download the launcher but the minecraft for window which you need to download the game mode, have an error everytime i try to download. Now is that the app of minecraft for window is impossible to download so i cannot do any repair on it,

And for the payment it is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC so i dot know what is the problem with this that make me cannot download the minecraft for window
  5. D. H Win User

Microsoft Store and Xbox downloading error

It only downloaded windows media player but I still cannot download Minecraft or Gaming Services
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

‘Installation stopped’ problem

Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot be downloaded on Xbox One, maybe you have another version
Thema:

1. i cannot download maps on minecraft windows - Similar Threads - cannot download maps

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  10. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Cannot Download 'Streets' Map Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Cannot Download 'Streets' Map Add-On: Hello, Whenever I try to download the 'Streets' add-on map from either the Xbox Store on my Xbox One or from Xbox.com, it says "Bundle Only". I've even tried un-installing the game, and then...