I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

Discus and support I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Download Issue2, Sep 19, 2023.

1. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something happened on our end". I've tried downloading it multiple times over a 72 hour period. I'd like this fixed or to get a refund. Thank you in advance.

:)

Download Issue2, Sep 19, 2023
  2. MJewell Win User

can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

Do a search for just Halo Wars 2. In the results it should show "Halo Wars 2: Demo, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition" Try clicking the one in the middle and see if that one will start the install for you. I noticed if I choose the standard
    edition it wants to install on the console.
    ok that worked. It seems odd that the version listed under the game pass is not the one that will allow you to download it...
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

halo wars 2 not available to download on PC

Only these bundles are available:

Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition

Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition
  4. Smwutches Win User

can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

Do a search for just Halo Wars 2. In the results it should show "Halo Wars 2: Demo, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition" Try clicking the one in the middle and see if that one will start the install for you. I noticed if I choose the standard edition
    it wants to install on the console.
  5. C0MAND3R C0DY11 Win User

halo wars 2 not available to download on PC

Only these bundles are available:

Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition

Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition
    I already purchased the game and had it downloaded on my pc before, but for some reason, the version i already bought is no longer downloadable. the page for it still says Xbox play anywhere. that's not fair.
  6. bblades262 Win User

SOLVED - Cannot install Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order

The ultimate edition of Halo Wars 2 gives you access to the base game as well as Halo Wars: The definitive edition. Are you able to install the standard edition or is that also asking for a purchase?
    Standard edition is asking for a purchase of $9.99
Thema:

I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

1. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition - Similar Threads - cannot download Halo

2. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  3. Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC: I try to download Halo Infinite on pc. When I try from Xbox App it stucks on Preparing. When I try from Microsoft Store it stucks on Pending. If i try to install any other game or application...
  4. Cannot launch/download Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch/download Halo Infinite: can't even launch the game, and the millions of things i've tried dont work... (keep in mind i played it on launch day) I've tried to open the game since yesterday, when I played it, and it kept...
  5. Cannot download halo games(and probably a lot others) after activating game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download halo games(and probably a lot others) after activating game pass for pc: I activated xbox game pass ultimate for pc and when trying to download halo 2, it says that my account is restricted to download the content and to ask an elder's account to download it. the thing...
  6. Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download: Hi, I recently downloaded the Halo MCC and I started playing it last night. However, I couldn't access any of the games in the collection outside of Halo 3. I tried to redownload on the store...
  7. cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store: Does anyone have this problem? I try to download the game with gamepass from the microsoft store and the xbox application and it only reaches 39.14 mb and it stops downloading. I have tried to...
  8. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  9. cannot fully download the game of halo reach.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot fully download the game of halo reach.: I have redeemed a code of the game [halo reach] and can see it in my download history. But the download progress always be stopped by a downloading error. then i will find a damaged game file...
  10. Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One: I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next page doesn't work. I tried buying it on my PC...