i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

Discus and support i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by יאיר גירד, Aug 8, 2023.

1. i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer

:)

יאיר גירד, Aug 8, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming service but its allready on my computer

Hello יאיר ג. My name is Ezekiel. I am an independent consultant and am happy to help you today. I understand your frustration, I found this article that will help solve your problem. Please use your browser's translator, it is possible that the site is in another language.

https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br...ia-jogos/43206449-d394-4528-a1c8-92a4d8c516c3

This response has been automatically translated. As a result, there may be grammatical errors or strange expressions.
  3. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Restore Save game in cloud possible?

Hello, Yes you have restore save games from the cloud, all you need is download again the game with internet enter the game and you will see thet cloud restore your save data!
  4. DniX4 Win User

Wolfenstein 2 Download does not work

I have done the steps and still cannot download Wolfenstein 2. I have to download the game from the Xbox app, not from the Microsoft Store.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I can´t see the game there.

Hi Danilo, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

You should be able to download an owned game no matter if it was removed from the store

Please tell me, may I know if you are signed in with the account that owns the game on the Microsoft store and the Xbox app?

If that's your case, may I know if you tried to download the game using the Xbox app and not the Microsoft store?

For this you just need to open the app, then go to the library tab and you should be able to see the game ready to be downloaded there
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation

Sorry to hear it. Please double check that the computer does not need any updates. If it does then update the computer then try downloading again.

If you still cannot download the games via the Xbox Beta App then please launch the Store App and try downloading the games from there.
Thema:

i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming...

1. i cannot download games from xbox app beacuase it tells me thet i need to download gaiming... - Similar Threads - cannot download games

2. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  3. some games cannot be downloaded on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some games cannot be downloaded on 360: Hi, I have been trying for over a year now to download the following owned games on 360: Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate Dead or Alive 3 All games download until 99% and...
  4. Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically: Hello everyone. Some months ago I had a nasty discovery: 3-4 games I had were directly under the sun and in the are of the world I live the sun kills everything. One day I was just trying to play...
  5. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  6. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  7. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  8. Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?: i can install any other game just fine. i have tried all the following fixing in order Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code 0x80070002 On Xbox App/Microsoft Store In Windows...
  9. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6
  10. Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low: Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low 8e5200db-7a61-4a96-83df-f1e3202f2189