I cannot display ATC for IFR operation

Discus and support I cannot display ATC for IFR operation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought the Game Ms FS2020 version Premium Deluxe end September, works ok. Yesterday I found I cannot display the ATC, since its icon in the Tool Bar (A... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ignacio PinedoUU, Oct 13, 2020.

1. I cannot display ATC for IFR operation

Bought the Game Ms FS2020 version Premium Deluxe end September, works ok. Yesterday I found I cannot display the ATC, since its icon in the Tool Bar (A Control Tower) does not show any more in the Tool Bar, and when trying to bring-in it again using the
    Config icon included in the Tool Bar noting happens, only the list of Tools with the ATC tool shaded as disabled or not operative.

I tried also to display ATC by using one button control in my joy Stick Thurustmarsted at no avail.

May someone help me pls with this problem?

:)

Ignacio PinedoUU, Oct 13, 2020
  2. 륜한김 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 rudder problem.

I also had a same problem and I solved.

Flight any route by VFR(IFR) mode and exit to main menu. Again, flight any route opposet mode that you previously used.

For example, if you were experienced the rudder problem in IFR mode, fly by VFR mode and exit.

When you flight by IFR again you can adjust rudder correctly.

I played with xbox game pad.
  3. hap76 Win User

MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!

Hi Tony, I have the same issue but I can fly when selecting Low or Hi IFR.
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

How did it get here?

I agree with Springer ATC's assessmentof the SR series.
  5. joncooper47 Win User

FS2020 ATC not working

At the inflight Settings I can not activate ATC. (also not with Keyboard input). If I hand ATC over to Copilot he does everything fine, but I am not able to open the ATC Window at all.
    i have the exact same problem, i did a full reinstall & it its still greyed out on the settings tab!

even reset does nothing!!

please help someone as im getting know where with microsoft at the moment!
  6. Disparil Win User

Halo 4 priority alpha download did nothing!

That's right only Wet work and operator are displayed
Thema:

I cannot display ATC for IFR operation

1. I cannot display ATC for IFR operation - Similar Threads - cannot display ATC

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  4. Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k: Have just bought a electriq 28inch, 4k, 144hz monitor (eiQ-284K144FSGH) to use with my Series X I can display 4k at 60hz or even 1080p at 120hz, but can't display 4k at 120hz. The option to...
  5. Redeemed Game display under my account but cannot found in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Game display under my account but cannot found in my library: I purchased NBA 2K19 for Xbox one redeem code and redeem the game successfully in XBO console. Then I access to my game & apps. I cannot see the game in neither "Ready to install" nor...
  6. Smartglass app cannot display activity alerts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass app cannot display activity alerts: The Smartglass app is unable to display activity alerts - this is the case on both my iPhone and iPad. The alerts button has a little icon in the top right corner with a number indicating how many...
  7. Cannot find Wireless Display App in my Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Wireless Display App in my Quests: I'm a xbox preview user but i cannot find the wireless display app in my quests to download it...where is it?! any help would be appreciated bdaec3f7-4f00-4cc4-83b4-985ae4a39039
  8. GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE: Hello, I am a China XBOXONE game player, I like GTA very much, my English is poor ,butGTA5 does not show the traditional Chinese in China version XBOXone above, causing great difficulties in the...
  9. Blank Screen. Cannot reset Xbox One display settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen. Cannot reset Xbox One display settings.: Story: I disconnected my Xbox One from my home TV, a 720p SANYO. So I tried connecting my Xbox One to a Toshiba that was also only 720p capable. It wouldn't show up. I didn't give u. I performed...
  10. Cannot reset display :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot reset display :(: Hello xbox community, so recently my xbox stopped working on my tv since I had it connected to a monitor which supported 1080i, now my xbox worked before on my tv but whatever I try it just wont...