I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.

Discus and support I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I currently have two outlook accounts in my name. One being a personal account and the other is a business account. My personal account's rewards are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by user01_820, Dec 22, 2023.

1. user01_820
    user01_820 Guest

I currently have two outlook accounts in my name. One being a personal account and the other is a business account. My personal account's rewards are now suspended due to this. Is there a way I can contact support team to clear out this issue. Thank you!

:)

user01_820, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft accounts.

I just want to confirm, do you mean both of your accounts were suspended in Microsoft Rewards, is that correct?

According to Independent Advisor, John J.D.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...uspended/183007b7-20d8-4c01-be6a-28bbc0a200ed

"Unfortunately, only the Rewards team can lift the suspension on your account, and we are all users here. Since you can't create a support ticket, it is possible that the account suspension is permanent.

I suggest trying to visit https://rewards.bing.com/support at a later time to see if it allows you to create a support ticket. If you still can't, it is possible that the suspension is indeed permanent."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Ivan Mulero Win User

Xbox Live Gold March Quest ineligible

I discussed this with Xbox Live Support and they created a ticket:

L: 1420282620

However, they told me that they cannot resolve this as Rewards team should be able to do it
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My account is suspended over a year

Hi MenTKpto, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

When your Microsoft Rewards account is suspended, we cannot use the contact form until the suspension is lifted.

In this situation, we cannot appeal.

However, you can try to contact support using an unsuspended account and present your case.

You can submit a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support

Good luck!

I hope this helps.
  5. rod harper Win User

How to create a new support ticket

Thank you once again for your time.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How to create a new support ticket

You're welcome, Rod. I hope Forza support replies soon to your ticket.
    Just in case, please note that depending on the volume of tickets, they can take up to 72 hours.

I wish you a good day.
Thema:

1. I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account. - Similar Threads - cannot create ticket

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  8. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  9. Cannot create Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot create Xbox account: I was trying to make Xbox account with my microsoft account on my PC. However, when I pressed let's go button on the gamer tag screen, it has no response. 910e74b8-ed96-4c2a-bcfc-a163985a3d9c
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?: I cannot create an Xbox live account on my Xbox 360. Did it discontinue? 53ce4768-48f2-4472-9aee-1cb85dbe4554