I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

Discus and support I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan Kelty1, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Ryan Kelty1
    Ryan Kelty1 Guest

Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live chat option or email option provided. How do I get in contact with you?

:)

Ryan Kelty1, Apr 14, 2024
  2. DAVIIKUS Win User

Trying to purchase Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition - offer not valid in your region

Hello, I recommend that you contact Xbox customer service, they will be able to help you more efficiently since administrative issues cannot be solved from here, a greeting.
  3. The Apex Enigma Win User

Cancel a pre-order

We cannot cancel any pre orders , you would have to contact a customer service rep
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service

For future reference, it's best not to post your email address on a public forum. You can contact UK support at 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102
  5. Ice DjKilla Win User

Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service

Very sorry for these issues.

If needed, you could always disupute the transaction with your credit card company, but that may result in your account being temporarly suspended while Xbox reviews the dispute.

You can always cancel your renewal on xbox.com or your console.
  6. alexandramckenna Win User

help with changing my WILD

I cannot contact customer service, so there is no possible way to remove it without having my hotmail password.. i am going to screwed.. i neeed to change it
Thema:

1. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service - Similar Threads - cannot contact Customer

2. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  5. Cannot contact warranty UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot contact warranty UK: Cannot request callback. Phone number redirects to callback, cannot request service claim. This has been going on for two weeks. Not being able to request a warranty is illegal so if this...
  6. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  7. How can I change my username back since someone changed it? I cannot even contact Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change my username back since someone changed it? I cannot even contact Minecraft...: It was changed apparently when I was online, since I was playing all of the day that my username was changed, and I wasn't kicked out or anything, but when I logged on the next day I was met with...
  8. Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please!: Hello, My Xbox controller is in warranty and intermittently drops its Bluetooth connection. I have tested it with a cable and it does not disconnect, and I have tried via Bluetooth on another...
  9. I have tried to get back in contact with Support and cannot - how do I get a response?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried to get back in contact with Support and cannot - how do I get a response?: I contacted support last week over a faulty product within opening the product and the support employee told me one thing and what to definitely not do, etc. He also stated he would email me or...
  10. Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back: Hi, I'm trying to send my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 back for warranty repair. After I get past the shipping section the text appears incorrectly (does so on both my mobile and laptop) and...