I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

Discus and support I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OdessaSimmons, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

It was connect before but I don't know what happened

:)

OdessaSimmons, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi OdessaSimmons, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

What's the error message you are receiving?

Please, reset your network connection in the console:

Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

Select Configure Network.

On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.

When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

Restart your console.

You will receive a message to configure wireless settings.

Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

Test your network connection again (Settings > System Settings > Network Settings > Wired Network > Test Xbox Live Connection).

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-wireless-connection

I hope this helps.
  3. NiftyRocket85 Win User

XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

Hello Gordie,

Thanks for the suggestion, but how will I be able to re-download my profile, if my XboX360 cannot connect to the internet?
  4. iSkreenLooker Win User

Do I have to use hotmail email?

Go on live.com and sign in. I use my yahoo account to sign into it. I don't want my XBL email account connected to live.com
  5. BEMAMUD Win User

Cannot join Xboxlive after opening NAT. Desperate!

Hi there,

Yes I enabled the DMZ and filled in the IP address of the Xbox360. Plus I enabled the UNpN.

This will come out:

Enabling UNpN = Can't join parties or games, but NAT is OPEN.

Enabling DMZ with IP = Xbox360 cannot connect to the internet at all.

Enabling both = Xbox360 cannot connect to internet at all.

I really don't know what to do. Thanks for responding!
  6. SpongyGoose12 Win User

Help Won't connect to Xbox Live ...

ihave xbox360s with built in wireless cannot connect to live using the built in wireless
Thema:

1. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com - Similar Threads - cannot connect xbox360

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  4. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  5. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  6. Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet: Hello all, I am in need of assistance. I have my old Xbox360 in my living room connected to the television for my son to play Minecraft on. Somehow, it stopped being able to connect to Xbox Live....
  7. Smartglass, cannot connect surface to Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smartglass, cannot connect surface to Xbox360: I am running Windows RT 8.1 is this why I am having an issue? Both the console and tablet are up to date and I am signed into the same account on both devices. I am getting an error: 0xc101008e...
  8. XBOX360 CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET: My 360 can connect to my wireless internet but it cannot connect to the internet ffb3c524-bfb3-47b0-9545-47816dbb7b24
  9. I cannot connect my xbox360 to the internet via wireless or wired ??????!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to the internet via wireless or wired ??????!!!!!: Help! Im trying to connect my daughters xbox 360 to the internet and it will not connect at all so I put add the wireless name on our internet connection then put in the password and it still...
  10. cannot connect via wifi xbox360 to live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect via wifi xbox360 to live account: Always went along fine with the wifi connection to xbox live account; no issues. tried to connect last night and was given error code 800704DC, then went through the troubleshooting system on the...