I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10.

Discus and support I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10. I want to connect my Xbox controller to Windows 10 via Bluetooth for gaming. but when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Henry#8829, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Henry#8829
    Henry#8829 Guest

I want to connect my Xbox controller to Windows 10 via Bluetooth for gaming. but when I want to add my controller, it does not show up in the list of available devices to connect and pair. I updated everything, and my Bluetooth works with my phone. I can connect it to the phone and share files and other stuff. I can also connect my Xbox controller to my phone. So both sides are fine, but it just doesn't show up in the list to connect. I am wondering if this Bluetooth hardware version is old or anything else.

My Bluetooth LMP is 3.3164.

*** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices and drivers ***

:)

Henry#8829, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  3. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Critical Battery on Xbox game bar - Windows 10

That's a Series X/S controller right? I think I have the same issue. Pretty sure its related to the same problem many people had just getting these controllers to work on Windows 10 via BT.

For moment we're just going to have to leave it and hope they fix it with a Windows update. I don't use my Series X controller much on PC as I've got two other Xbox One controllers.
  5. VyYen Win User

Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Hello there guys, just wanna ask if the Xbox Series X Controller is compatible with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Also, is there gonna be a newer version of the wireless adapter for Windows 10 destined for the Series X controller ?

Thanks.
  6. Henry#8829 Win User

Thank you very much for the help. But like I said, I've tried everything before.

After a little more research, I came to the conclusion that my Bluetooth hardware version is lower than the version supported by the Xbox controller, and I need to buy a new dongle with Bluetooth version 4.1 or higher.
Thema:

1. I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10. - Similar Threads - cannot connect controller

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  4. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  5. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  6. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  7. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  8. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  9. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  10. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...