i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4

Discus and support i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have tried multiple times to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 but everytime i do it says that i have connected it to an account i've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alpha_cait, Sep 23, 2020.

1. alpha_cait
    alpha_cait Guest

i have tried multiple times to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 but everytime i do it says that i have connected it to an account i've never seen before. I searched for this accounts username but it says it doesn't exist. ive even tried
    deleting all my save data on minecraft and its done nothing. please i need some assistance so i can sort this out.

:)

alpha_cait, Sep 23, 2020
  2. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  3. dempup Win User

Hi alpha_cait.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  5. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  6. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
Thema:

1. i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 - Similar Threads - cannot connect microsoft

2. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  3. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  4. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.: Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore I'm big microsoft service enthusiast...
  5. Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...: I am not going to lie. I don't hold Microsoft customer support in the hightest regards now. I didn't before, and today didn't changed that fact, it even made it worse, let me explain. I've spent...
  6. Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect my account to my Microsoft account to my minecraft ps4 no matter what I do: I have tried everything tried EVERYTHING. I have tried signing in to other accounts and I have tried deleting the files from Minecraft but it still says the same message Please help I am stuck...
  7. I cannot connect my microsoft account to my playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect my microsoft account to my playstation: When I tried to connect my account to the playstation it says it has already been connected to one. So the logical answer to this is make a new account, I do that and what do you know. Turns out...
  8. Cannot connect to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Microsoft account: For christmas my brother got minecraft for his nintendo switch lite. Whenever he wants to log in it just says connecting for about five minutes and instead of giving us a link and a code it just...
  9. I cannot connect my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect my Microsoft account.: When I followed the steps ( installed xbox) did all the prociger but when I click on sign in it comes back on homepage of minecraft. And I am unable to connect. Please help me...
  10. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140