I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games.

Discus and support I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This problem is hard to describe as there are many parts to it, but I will try to be as descriptive as possible. I have been an Xbox Game Pass user... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaiMaik, Feb 24, 2023.

1. RaiMaik
    RaiMaik Guest

This problem is hard to describe as there are many parts to it, but I will try to be as descriptive as possible.

I have been an Xbox Game Pass user for about 4 years. I enjoyed all of the benefits Xbox Game Pass has to offer on Xbox consoles but about 2 years ago, I built my first PC. And only a few months ago, I found out you have access to PC games through Xbox Game Pass PC. I run Windows 10 64 bit.

Around the time that Squanch Games 'High on Life' came out, I ran into an issue with attempting to play games though the Xbox app on my PC. I wasn't able to complete the in-game sign in. When I start up any game through the Xbox app on PC, it asks me to sign in so it can start the game:

I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games. [​IMG]

I enter in my account info, click continue, and it pops up with this error:

I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games. [​IMG]

This will continue to loop until I give up.

I am completely unable to play games through the Xbox app on my PC! This will happen for a little bit on Xbox one x, but I can eventually play the games there. I have tried repairing both the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store app. I have also tried resetting both apps. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. I tried updating windows. I removed the second Microsoft account (It did not have any valid subscriptions) because I thought it was getting in the way. I have been across forum after forum, and I do not know what to do anymore. I just want to play games on the service I pay for.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

:)

RaiMaik, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about the issue, RaiMaik. Let's make sure first that your Windows is up-to-date and also get all the updates available from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Once done, please check if Xbox Console Companion app is installed on your PC, if not, install it directly from the Microsoft Store app.

If you're still getting the same issue, we will reinstall your Gaming Services app.

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device.
  3. JennyKrüger Win User

Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error

OK. That's good to know. But now my problem is that I cannot sign in at all on the xbox to use the gamepass or play any of my disk based games.
  4. Boooi Win User

Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

I cannot play gamepass game even though i have gamepass
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.

without gamepass you cannot play gamepass games

without xbox live gold you cannot play any of the games with gold games, but if you renew gold on its own or gamepass ultimate then you can start playing all the games with gold titles again.

games with gold titles stay attached to your profile all the time, they can only be used though with an active sub.
  6. RubenFabian1 Win User

Gaming and apps

I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
Thema:

1. I cannot complete in-Game sign in to play Gamepass games. - Similar Threads - cannot complete Game

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  7. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  9. Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side: My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller has a dodgy right analogue stick that won’t rotate 360° smoothly, when it gets to a part on the left it almost has a barrier stopping it from rotating completely...
  10. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6